Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey CF Moderators!

minorthreat Wrote:I'd be willing to bet that she could make you look like BigRedRetard at a vending machine. Just sayin'

Smile

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I'm guessing only two, Ncbiker, and larry

Larry wasn't around when IT started. minorthreat and I would be on the list if we weren't banned at CF.

I was watching Drawn Together last night and Xander (the gay dood with the blonde hair) was talking about how he was going to come out to his parents. When others made fun of him he said, "You guys are such assholes. And not the good kind."

I laughed.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

TomFoolery Wrote:Larry wasn't around when IT started. minorthreat and I would be on the list if we weren't banned at CF.

I was watching Drawn Together last night and Xander (the gay dood with the blonde hair) was talking about how he was going to come out to his parents. When others made fun of him he said, "You guys are such assholes. And not the good kind."

I laughed.
When was IT started? Date?

cLaY Wrote:dude, she has internet relationships with doods. she will never have board cred...ever, she's a flakey cunt who should guzzle antifreeze.

Not anymore, you people scared me.

Nice work ya fucks!

Wasn't it around March 2004 when IT was born?

Blondie Wrote:Not anymore, you people scared me.

Nice work ya fucks!

Blame yourself.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:When was IT started? Date?

3/3/2004. Holy shit, today is the two year aniversary!

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:When was IT started? Date?

If you go by Lee's join date it is 3/2/2004. Yesterday she turned 2.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

Where the F! is Lad to make a second MPEG?

TomFoolery Wrote:Larry wasn't around when IT started. minorthreat and I would be on the list if we weren't banned at CF.

I laughed.
I don't consider you, MT, VITE, Flump, Clay, myself a CFers.

Drawn together. That's a quality show. It's one of my favorites.
[Image: DrawnTogether_Season2--2.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.

TomFoolery Wrote:3/3/2004. Holy shit, today is the two year aniversary!
I was at UJ when It was formed.

[Image: 1000_post_uj.JPG]

that pic says may 17th?

Anhil8tor Wrote:that pic says may 17th?
Check my joined date, dummy. You can't look at the joined dates anymore since the hack job over there.

I ran tomfoolery on july 2, 2004
http://www.uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php...ight=linda

Its all I have to hold onto in the intraweb

You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Great link! Putz!

Anhil8tor Wrote:I ran tomfoolery on july 2, 2004
http://www.uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php...ight=linda

Its all I have to hold onto in the intraweb
I remember that theard!

Tribal Dragon Wrote:[Image: sucks8.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.

FOUR pages in this thread and not one CF Moderator has answered the thread topic question. PUSSIES!!!!!!!

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:FOUR pages in this thread and not one CF Moderator has answered the thread topic question. PUSSIES!!!!!!!
Notice the tail.
[Image: Deurne-2004.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:FOUR pages in this thread and not one CF Moderator has answered the thread topic question. PUSSIES!!!!!!!

real classy woman...:ct:

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]

Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Here's a question, SRO please.

Now that you know your leader has no compunction in reading people's private messages, an egregious misuse of power, how do you feel about him now? Has this new information given you pause? Have you lost any respect for him?

HMMMMMM Wrote:My respect for anyone who spends time on message boards has remained unchanged since I first discovered them.

RMPL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Velvet
03-23-2004, 01:11 AM