Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey CF Moderators!

FuckYoPost Wrote:fine, now that's my sig too...

are you going to contribute, be a little CF pussy and talk shit on how boring and unfunny IT is, or lap our scrotes and grade us on how funny we are...because either way I don't give a wet fart whether or not you post here, got that?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Jabroni Wrote:Thanks to CF this place has had more action than flumpers ass in a gay bar. You should all give CJ a big Thank you!

Wow! You're actually right! :roll:

Jabroni Wrote:Thanks to CF this place has had more action than flumpers ass in a gay bar. You should all give CJ a big Thank you!
Sure thing. Could you look up and tell him "thanks" for us?

cLaY Wrote:are you going to contribute, be a little CF pussy and talk shit on how boring and unfunny IT is, or lap our scrotes and grade us on how funny we are...because either way I don't give a wet fart whether or not you post here, got that?

IT....:praise:

my new sig...

:fuckYou:

[Image: PaulPop.jpg]

Fuckyopost Wrote:Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
if it wasn't for MY IJ there wouldn't be WTF or CF, so you can blame me...

oh, I picked this option... Everyone leaving for other boreds
Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.

if it wasn't CF it would be some other pussy board we troll. the existance of IT does not hinge on confusionforums. before CF there was Ownster, so on and so on. either jump in and enjoy yourself or take that Bic ball point and jam it in your ear hole.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Sure thing. Could you look up and tell him "thanks" for us?

You should register back over there so you can run Saul T. Nuts too... He had a meltown today...:rant:

Flumper Barflusterbut Wrote:It looks like you guys may win this one. Fuck you all to death.

cLaY Wrote:are you going to contribute, be a little CF pussy and talk shit on how boring and unfunny IT is, or lap our scrotes and grade us on how funny we are...because either way I don't give a wet fart whether or not you post here, got that?
cLay, the dude has a mobile made from cut-outs of all our av's that hangs over his bed.

FuckYoPost Wrote:You should register back over there so you can run Saul T. Nuts too... He had a meltown today...:rant:
I would but I have been banned with no explanation and a failure of any of your mods to respond to my requests for an explanation.

FuckYoPost Wrote:You should register back over there so you can run Saul T. Nuts too... He had a meltown today...:rant:

Shocker.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I would but I have been banned with no explanation and a failure of any of your mods to respond to my requests for an explanation.

But you do tard up the place with your weekly... "I quit" threads...

link? I love internet real life intraweb drama

FuckYoPost Wrote:But you do tard up the place with your weekly... "I quit" threads...

How does one tard up a place full of tards?

You are here because it's more fun and interesting than being there. Try to argue that, tard.

nice try Clay, but it failed though...

I wonder how many CFers were around UJ when IT started?

quint Wrote:I wonder how many CFers were around UJ when IT started?

Great question! If somebody has this data available please post.

FuckYoPost Wrote:nice try Clay, but it failed though...

keep it, i don't mind another CFer swinging from my nuts. i just don't want you sucking up my PB bandwidth.

I will, thanks.

minorthreat Wrote:I'd be willing to bet that she could make you look like BigRedRetard at a vending machine. Just sayin'
RACK!

Son, I am Disappoint.

quint Wrote:I wonder how many CFers were around UJ when IT started?
I'm guessing only two, Ncbiker, and larry

Son, I am Disappoint.

Biker is still around?
I thought he went off to Dairyland.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Velvet
03-23-2004, 01:11 AM