Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey CF Moderators!

minorthreat Wrote:I honestly don't think he does it. Do you know how much work it would take?

But I don't care either way.
Beats me. I don't know how that shit works, doing a backup. But, if you had the board to yourself, like after you got it backed up, it wouldn't take long to go in and change a password and then loginto the account to read the pm's. I mean, you wouldn't read the pm's the tards like Retard or Nuno or BloCox sent talking about their scented pull ups or the new flavors of gummy bears, but you might want to read some of Saul's pm's to Christy.

Jabroni Wrote:MT, you are the most intelligent person here.

stealing other posters styles and fluffing members posts, you think you're credible now? fucking log out.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Beats me. I don't know how that shit works, doing a backup. But, if you had the board to yourself, like after you got it backed up, it wouldn't take long to go in and change a password and then loginto the account to read the pm's. I mean, you wouldn't read the pm's the tards like Retard or Nuno or BloCox sent talking about their scented pull ups or the new flavors of gummy bears, but you might want to read some of Saul's pm's to Christy.

I heard she has been completely ignoring him after she dumped him...

Christy board cred... +5

Jabroni Wrote:MT, you are the most intelligent person here.

BEW, you are the least intelligent.

I've known this for quite some time...whatever.

FuckYoPost Wrote:I heard she has been completely ignoring him after she dumped him...

Christy board cred... +5

on CF right?

FuckYoPost Wrote:I heard she has been completely ignoring him after she dumped him...

Christy board cred... +5

dude, she has internet relationships with doods. she will never have board cred...ever, she's a flakey cunt who should guzzle antifreeze.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

ok, true dat.

Jabroni Wrote:BEW, you are the least intelligent.

I'd be willing to bet that she could make you look like BigRedRetard at a vending machine. Just sayin'

RU$$ELL Wrote:stealing other posters styles and fluffing members posts, you think you're credible now? fucking log out.

I haven't stolen anyones "style".

Christy board cred... +5

Wonderful fishing!

btw, nice Paul Pierce sig ...!

15 pages +

Jabroni Wrote:BEW, you are the least intelligent.

I value your assessment above all others and I'm deeply grateful for your interest in me.

ps: Jabroni is VitaE, right?

FuckYoPost Wrote:btw, nice Paul Pierce sig ...!

stop kissing my ass pussy.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Jabroni Wrote:I haven't stolen anyones "style".

How'd you think up your nic?

Nuno Wrote:I haven't stolen anyones "style".

cLaY Wrote:stop kissing my ass pussy.

fine, now that's my sig too...

Thanks to CF this place has had more action than flumpers ass in a gay bar. You should all give CJ a big Thank you!

cLaY Wrote:stop kissing my ass pussy.
you have an ass pussy?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Velvet
03-23-2004, 01:11 AM