Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey CF Moderators!

Here's a question, SRO please.

Now that you know your leader has no compunction in reading people's private messages, an egregious misuse of power, how do you feel about him now? Has this new information given you pause? Have you lost any respect for him?

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Here's a question, SRO please.

Now that you know your leader has no compunction in reading people's private messages, an egregious misuse of power, how do you feel about him now? Has this new information given you pause? Have you lost any respect for him?
:praise:

Son, I am Disappoint.

no different than Uselessjunk.net.

I read private messages here..

let me say some are really juicy!

who's driving the Russell troll?

quint Wrote:who's driving the Russell troll?

SRO please!

Ru$$$ell isn't a troll. Dipshit.

I always expect people read my PMs on these forums. Saves me the headache.

Truly, reading peoples PM is pretty shitty. Abusing people's trust, even if it is a message board, speaks volumes of the dude's integrity. I look forward to the practice of posting peoples IP addies by weeks end.

Hey CJ, Ever been hacked?

My respect for anyone who spends time on message boards has remained unchanged since I first discovered them.

HMMMMMM Wrote:My respect for anyone who spends time on message boards has remained unchanged since I first discovered them.

I used to run you for kicks, does this mean we're no longer e-friends?

Vitamin E Wrote:I used to run you for kicks, does this mean we're no longer e-friends?

I said my respect has remained unchanged. My love for you has become undying.

HMMMMMM Wrote:My respect for anyone who spends time on message boards has remained unchanged since I first discovered them.

Little to no respect for yourself? Where do you like to cut yourself when you leave your shitty cubicle job at night? Is it hard fighting the urge on your way home to your 1 bedroom apartment, swerving your Ford Focus into oncoming traffic only to realize your 3 cats are at home waiting for their dinner?

Vitamin E Wrote:Truly, reading peoples PM is pretty shitty. Abusing people's trust, even if it is a message board, speaks volumes of the dude's integrity. I look forward to the practice of posting peoples IP addies by weeks end.

Hey CJ, Ever been hacked?

Rack!

You are beginning to post like Nuno. Note the cryptic style that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

-1 board cred.

I love him more than ever. I just hope he sees the PMs I sent about how I want to suck his cock.

Jabroni Wrote:I love him more than ever. I just hope he sees the PMs I sent about how I want to suck his cock.

thanks clay

I, for one, think it is highly fucked up.

And I am not surprised.

I honestly don't think he does it. Do you know how much work it would take?

But I don't care either way.

minorthreat Wrote:I honestly don't think he does it. Do you know how much work it would take?

MT, you are the most intelligent person here.

minorthreat Wrote:I honestly don't think he does it. Do you know how much work it would take?

I don't think it'd be that hard.. imagine if he wants to read one posters.. he can open the box and read away.. no biggie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Velvet
03-23-2004, 01:11 AM