Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post a Random PM from your Private Messages
Bump. This PM has not gotten enough accolades.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

I delete my PM's but my fav was from Lukey. It went a little some thing like this...

Lukey Wrote:I sent my package to you
I still have PM's with addys if anyone wants them..

we can do it ebay style..
Anhil8tor Wrote:I still have PM's with addys if anyone wants them..

we can do it ebay style..

Check with _________
_________________Rd
Suite______________
______________17601
Vitamin E Wrote:Check with _________
_________________Rd
Suite______________
______________17601
'sup Bill?
[Image: boston.jpg]
suite.
:blink:

:ph34r:
All my pms are cock pics.
Vitamin E Wrote:Check with _________
_________________Rd
Suite______________
______________17601

I thought I could get the most for yours..
Anhil8tor Wrote:I thought I could get the most for yours..

Na, those of us in the know already have it....:lol:
Anhil8tor Wrote:I still never got my shirt.

seriously.. if TF does show up sometime.. tell him i'd like my shirt.

TIA!
My friend PBA sent me this. I guess I had a crush on Christy one time.

Christy Wrote:You're loyalty should be to this board and these mods.

I don't know what's going on either, basically he had a crush on me for a long time..LFC fucked him over along with others and I have to deal with it.

I know it's "just the internet" PBA, but lord..we spend a lot of time here... :?

yes..you too...it gets consuming, I do try to keep it in perspective though.
minorthreat Wrote:My friend PBA sent me this. I guess I had a crush on Christy one time.

Sure seems like EVERYONE has a crush on this chick these days.
PurpleHaze Wrote:Sure seems like EVERYONE has a crush on this chick these days.

Maybe I have a crush on you? We've KNOWN each other for so long.
Tomfoolery..

please send my shirt!

PS: I internet heart:
purple haze
banana
tammyc
fairiedust
PBA
BEW
Pepsi
velvet
CT280
PurpleHaze Wrote:Sure seems like EVERYONE has a crush on this chick these days.

It sucked.

That PM is out of context as is all the shit that's been posted. It's from months ago and I had reason from phone calls and such but I don't post that shit. Sorry MT.

I do love you guys though, each and every one of you...I mean that.
hiya blondie
cj really does read pm's
cool,eh?
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

Blondie Wrote:It sucked.

That PM is out of context as is all the shit that's been posted. It's from months ago and I had reason from phone calls and such but I don't post that shit. Sorry MT.

I do love you guys though, each and every one of you...I mean that.

Out of context? How? You called me twice. I talked to you for awhile both times. I don't ever remember calling you.

Fast forward to a few months later. I get tired of your new found CF moderator attitude, take a few swipes at you, you send that to PBA. The whole "crush" thing is ludacris. It also makes me laugh. It was an attempt by you to save face. How'd that work out?

Honestly, it's probably just better to come clean. I'm willing to let the whole thing be water under the bridge. But it's probably not the best decision to try and use me to further your "board cred". Especially when you don't know if I'm a friend with the person you are bullshitting. Just sayin'
minorthreat Wrote:Out of context? How? You called me twice. I talked to you for awhile both times. I don't ever remember calling you.

Fast forward to a few months later. I get tired of your new found CF moderator attitude, take a few swipes at you, you send that to PBA. The whole "crush" thing is ludacris. It also makes me laugh. It was an attempt by you to save face. How'd that work out?

Honestly, it's probably just better to come clean. I'm willing to let the whole thing be water under the bridge. But it's probably not the best decision to try and use me to further your "board cred". Especially when you don't know if I'm a friend with the person you are bullshitting. Just sayin'

Hi, sorry I'm late. I'm going to Hawaii in less than a week, I've got a shitload to do and I'm not trippin on these internet wierdos and their hurt e-weenies right now. (not you)

Anyway- You and I were pretty cozy at one time, late night drunken phone calls, ect. It was all pretty innocent, then you and LFC got into it, blah blah...we're talking about shit that happened months ago and it's not a big deal. It got turned into a big deal when someone got their e-feelings hurt and flipped out. (not you)

It's not important enough to worry about, IMO...it's a bunch of crap. I guess I could post love letters and private conversations, ect..(not from you) but I don't give a fuck enough to do it and I prolly wouldn't anyhow.
Blondie Wrote:Hi, sorry I'm late. I'm going to Hawaii in less than a week, I've got a shitload to do and I'm not trippin on these internet wierdos and their hurt e-weenies right now. (not you)

Anyway- You and I were pretty cozy at one time, late night drunken phone calls, ect. It was all pretty innocent, then you and LFC got into it, blah blah...we're talking about shit that happened months ago and it's not a big deal. It got turned into a big deal when someone got their e-feelings hurt and flipped out. (not you)

It's not important enough to worry about, IMO...it's a bunch of crap. I guess I could post love letters and private conversations, ect..(not from you) but I don't give a fuck enough to do it and I prolly wouldn't anyhow.

translation:

you take all this shit seriously.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does Jdub or Banana still post here ? Devious2.0 4 41 12-12-2019, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Vitamin E
  Post the last picture you took with your phone... leeman 16 627 11-22-2019, 12:08 AM
Last Post: leeman
  Post a PM in here Flumper Barflusterbutt 8 318 11-07-2019, 03:02 AM
Last Post: s.murph
  So I’ve Got Zero Unread Messages out of 79 who 2 113 11-05-2019, 01:17 PM
Last Post: who
  where do I post the garner and upton pics? who 6 2,015 11-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: WoolyGoat
  Does minorthreat still post here? cLaY 22 1,934 11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post: BIRD33
  Does Bird still post here? Bill 23 1,559 01-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Bill
  Post the most disturbing thing.......NSFW Jdub 18 1,397 01-14-2011, 12:31 AM
  "I didn't even post in your stupid attack thread at CF...." squirt 3 227 05-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: BIRD33
  Squirt post your naked shit here. SporK 235 6,580 05-12-2010, 03:41 PM