Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Failure to Suck CJ's Cock Results in Firings
imaqtpie Wrote:Swing and a miss. You're not good at this.

Actually, I think I nailed it...why else would you buy a fucking internet forum? no offense Leeman.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
cLaY Wrote:Actually, I think I nailed it...why else would you buy a fucking internet forum? no offense Leeman.

I didn't buy IT ... Huh
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
dodgeit99 Wrote:Blondie, you don't think that maybe it all came down because some have issues seperating the real world from internet life? Calling people their lovers and that they are couples on the net is some sick shit.

Oops. I should have put an "e" in there for you. I've got a news flash for you dodgeit, people meet and like eachother on the web every day. I guess I could have posted the PM's and IM's to illiustrate the kind of melting that went on, but I'm not here to assasinate anyone's character. All I was there for was to post my funny shit and be left alone, but unrelenting assholes would have no part of that. It was like being in a fucking pressure cooker. You wouldn't think too much of your boys if posted the IM's that led to this, luckily for them, I'm above that.
HMMMMMM Wrote:I prefer to instigate drama rather than particpate in it. I'm cowardly like that. But I have to admit that I laughed at the suggestion that anyone would take the time to "fix" a dopey internet poll.

Christy, I hope you come back, but I promise you no one took the time to fix the poll.

There were like 15 people on the board and 40 something votes. I think the character assasination that went on after that should be enough to show you who's on a mission.
cLaY Wrote:Actually, I think I nailed it...why else would you buy a fucking internet forum? no offense Leeman.

I didn't buy it. It cost 20 bucks a month for the server.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 7 (5 members and 2 guests)
Vitamin E, Blondie, paybacksare, cLaY+, imaqtpie

Let the waterworks begin :roll:
Blondie Wrote:Oops. I should have put an "e" in there for you. I've got a news flash for you dodgeit, people meet and like eachother on the web every day. I guess I could have posted the PM's and IM's to illiustrate the kind of melting that went on, but I'm not here to assasinate anyone's character. All I was there for was to post my funny shit and be left alone, but unrelenting assholes would have no part of that. It was like being in a fucking pressure cooker. You wouldn't think too much of your boys if posted the IM's that led to this, luckily for them, I'm above that.

a. you're not funny

b. its just the internet, who cares what other people say about you?
The plot thickens. Smile

Hi Blonide.
Character assassination? You've got to be kidding me.
[Image: boston.jpg]
imaqtpie Wrote:I didn't buy it. It cost 20 bucks a month for the server.

That's 240 dollars you could be spending a year on friends in real life, not fake pussy's who suck your internet cock (sans testicles)
Blondie Wrote:There were like 15 people on the board and 40 something votes. I think the character assasination that went on after that should be enough to show you who's on a mission.

So that means that one of the admins voted more than once.

WHO CARES? You take this shit way too seriously. I was "winning" for awhile, and you didn't see me melting and crying foul, did you? It's a fucking internet thread and it amazes me we're even having this conversation.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
cLaY Wrote:That's 240 dollars you could be spending a year on friends in real life, not fake pussy's who suck your internet cock (sans testicles)

I didn’t own it for a year. It the months that I owned it was paid for by donations of members.
Blondie Wrote:There were like 15 people on the board and 40 something votes. I think the character assasination that went on after that should be enough to show you who's on a mission.

I'm sure people used trolls to vote, for fun. I can assure you that if whoever started the poll added a "Leftneg is a Fag" option, that would have won in a landslide.

Blondie was/is one of the few female posters that doesn't get involved in the moronic "flirt" threads that make me want to gouge my eyes out, I hope you come back.
cLaY Wrote:a. you're not funny

b. its just the internet, who cares what other people say about you?

A) Yes I am.

B) It doesn't matter, I don't know these people. I have met a couple of people on the internet I do care about though. As I'm sure we all have.

HOWEVER- I think some of the lonely men that hang out on the web need to get a grip as much as anyone, and stop putting incredible fucking pressure on people while they're stoking their puds.
paybacksare Wrote:I was "winning" for awhile

I voted for you three times.
Blondie Wrote:A) Yes I am.

B) It doesn't matter, I don't know these people. I have met a couple of people on the internet I do care about though. As I'm sure we all have.

HOWEVER- I think some of the lonely men that hang out on the web need to get a grip as much as anyone, and stop putting incredible fucking pressure on people while they're stoking their puds.

Meeting people on the internet is creepy. Unplug for about 2 months, you need to get a grip on your life.
paybacksare Wrote:So that means that one of the admins voted more than once.

WHO CARES? You take this shit way too seriously. I was "winning" for awhile, and you didn't see me melting and crying foul, did you? It's a fucking internet thread and it amazes me we're even having this conversation.

I didn't give a fat rats cock about that poll either. I know what the deal was. The character assasination that went on after was people being bitter and it's rather shitty, IMO.
cLaY Wrote:Meeting people on the internet is creepy. Unplug for about 2 months, you need to get a grip on your life.

Yeah, I'm learning that.
HMMMMMM Wrote:I'm sure people used trolls to vote, for fun. I can assure you that if whoever started the poll added a "Leftneg is a Fag" option, that would have won in a landslide.

Blondie was/is one of the few female posters that doesn't get involved in the moronic "flirt" threads that make me want to gouge my eyes out, I hope you come back.

Why do you think I never got involved in that, HMMMMMM? Because of what these guys were already doing behind the scenes.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So, Christy is gone? I hear Hoax is gone, too.

I ran them.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.