Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Failure to Suck CJ's Cock Results in Firings
Someones been exposed.
See You In Toledo
BIRD33 Wrote:Someones been exposed.

We're still friends, right?
The use of "fired" in this situation is absurd.
[Image: boston.jpg]
WoolyGoat Wrote:The use of "fired" in this situation is absurd.

You’re right, but I can’t think of a better term.
imaqtpie Wrote:We're still friends, right?

No.I might disagree with you sometime and apparently thats a no no.
See You In Toledo
the fact that imahairpie thinks he's running a business is pathetic. it is the internet, you should step away and re-evaluate your life.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Blondie Wrote:Not quite.
The contest was fixed by someone who's nose was pushed out of shape which blew into a bunch of bullshit.

You guys were right about CJ, it's very hitlerish and anyone who trusts him at all needs their fucking head examined. PH was right, there's an awful lot of backstabbing going on.

It's pathetic.

Oh man....the contest was "fixed?" It's a thread on an internet forum. It was a half-hearted joke at best. Believe me, the way it turned out was not orchestrated by anyone other than perhaps you.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Blondie Wrote:We all know who would have won by a longshot had it not been fixed.

You're right. I think I do play crazy on the internet fair better than you.

But here's the essential point you can't seem to get through your head. Most of us are playing. All you've done is prove that your reality is way more fucked than I can even pretend my internet fun is.

Most of us can turn off the computer, and it goes away. Think about that.

I'm now aroused.
WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm now aroused.

It's my av pic, isn't it.

I'd hit it...sure, why not.
paybacksare Wrote:Oh man....the contest was "fixed?" It's a thread on an internet forum. It was a half-hearted joke at best. Believe me, the way it turned out was not orchestrated by anyone other than perhaps you.

I prefer to instigate drama rather than particpate in it. I'm cowardly like that. But I have to admit that I laughed at the suggestion that anyone would take the time to "fix" a dopey internet poll.

Christy, I hope you come back, but I promise you no one took the time to fix the poll.
cLaY Wrote:the fact that imahairpie thinks he's running a business is pathetic. it is the internet, you should step away and re-evaluate your life.

That business proved to be worth $737.07.
imaqtpie Wrote:That business proved to be worth $737.07.

Nutjobs buy dirty underwear off the web, congrats on your sale Mr google.Was it worth exposing yourself as a bitch who needs to be right all the time?
See You In Toledo
BIRD33 Wrote:Nutjobs buy dirty underwear off the web, congrats on your sale Mr google.Was it worth exposing yourself as a bitch who needs to be right all the time?

I was exposed as that before I sold the forum. I could either be exposed with $737.07 or without $737.07. Which would you choose?
imaqtpie Wrote:I was exposed as that before I sold the forum. I could either be exposed with $737.07 or without $737.07. Which would you choose?

Neither.I'd feel bad for ripping off somebody for that amount of change for a dopey website that generates nothing.Its this weird thing called integrity.Good for you I guess.
See You In Toledo
Riiiiiiiight.
WoolyGoat Wrote:Riiiiiiiight.

thanks snarg Jr.
See You In Toledo
imaqtpie Wrote:I was exposed as that before I sold the forum. I could either be exposed with $737.07 or without $737.07. Which would you choose?

Was that whopping 700 some odd dollars worth wasting 18 hours a day? Think of the life you could have outside the internet...or wait, you've been exposed as a bitch in your real life so you just continue being a bitch on your shit site.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
cLaY Wrote:Was that whopping 700 some odd dollars worth wasting 18 hours a day? Think of the life you could have outside the internet...or wait, you've been exposed as a bitch in your real life so you just continue being a bitch on your shit site.

Swing and a miss. You're not good at this.