Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who the fuck put that dumb pic in my sig?
#1

Whoever you are, I hope your children are gangraped.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

SporK Wrote:Whoever you are, I hope your children are gangraped.

-Spork

$$$

-cLaY

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

I don't see a pic in your sig?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

This dude named hoax.

You should send all your ownster buds to troll his forum.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#5

Tribal Dragon Wrote:This dude named hoax.

You should send all your ownster buds to troll his forum.

linxorz, plz
Reply
#6

Raiden Wrote:linxorz, plz

http://confusionforums.com/phpbb/index.php
Reply
#7

Pong Wrote:http://confusionforums.com/phpbb/index.php

thnx.

that palce doesn't look much like it's worth trolling. it seems to be teh suxorz.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 06:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)