Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NBA trade suggestions

Reading through Chad Ford's column on ESPN.com.

I had never heard this:

Chad Ford Wrote:Ainge has had two good opportunities to trade Pierce in the past year and passed on both.
His first came last year at the trade deadline. After the deadline, I was told that the Celtics had a chance to get Andre Iguodala and Samuel Dalembert (very close to a trade I actually hypothetically proposed before the deadline) as part of a larger package for Pierce. The Celtics passed.

[Image: boston.jpg]

don't piss Bird off this early in the morning

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Isn't Pierce "happy" again?

cLaY Wrote:don't piss Bird off this early in the morning
Bird loves Pierce!

Anhil8tor Wrote:Isn't Pierce "happy" again?
He's been a different guy this season. After that debacle in Indiana during the playoffs last year, I wanted him gone. I'd be sad to see him go at this point, though.

[Image: boston.jpg]

WoolyGoat Wrote:He's been a different guy this season. After that debacle in Indiana during the playoffs last year, I wanted him gone. I'd be sad to see him go at this point, though.

I give credit to either his agent or handlers.. they have turned him around this season.

We'll take him.

You guys can take this guy.

[Image: kmart425.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.

I'd take Peirce for Igudala\dalembert.Igudala is one dimensional and dalembert is overpaid and really dumb.The Sixers paid Dalembert to much money and I bet is why the deal never happened.Plus the sixers would have no center.

See You In Toledo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-11-2020, 08:43 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
06-18-2010, 09:15 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-17-2008, 07:34 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat