Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick somebody delete
Suckmynuts posts, so he can claim boyd.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

SanDog Wrote:Suckmynuts posts, so he can claim boyd.
Its Bode stupid. With a capitol B
SuckNuts Wrote:Its Bode stupid. With a capitol B

Well if you are going to get all technical it is 'Bode.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

SuckNuts Wrote:Its Bode stupid. With a capitol B
:lool: Fuck me.
Banana Wrote::lool: Fuck me.

Certainly.

edit: Shit, Jimmy is here. 'sup Jimbo? All good.

Banana Wrote::lool: Fuck me.
You wish. I hear your a guy that just pretends to be a girl on here. That gives me even more Bode becasue I don't pretend to be anything.

SuckNuts > Everyone on IT
SuckNuts Wrote:You wish. I hear your a guy that just pretends to be a girl on here. That gives me even more Bode becasue I don't pretend to be anything.

SuckNuts > Everyone on IT

Hahaha! Post of the Year!
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
cLaY Wrote:Hahaha! Post of the Year!

It is about time you recognized quality.
SuckNuts Wrote:It is about time you recognized quality.

Actually for hilarity purposes. You have no clue.
cLaY Wrote:Actually for hilarity purposes. You have no clue.

Wow, you are just too smart for me. Stupid.
SuckNuts Wrote:Wow, you are just too smart for me. Stupid.

Nice retort. I want to anus rape your children.
cLaY Wrote:Nice retort. I want to anus rape your children.

There is nothing quality about what you post, you ignorant fuck. It isn't remotley funny. You got a GED didn't you?
SuckNuts Wrote:There is nothing quality about what you post, you ignorant fuck. It isn't remotley funny. You got a GED didn't you?

Irony your so ironic.
See You In Toledo
SuckNuts Wrote:There is nothing quality about what you post, you ignorant fuck. It isn't remotley funny. You got a GED didn't you?

Great! Could you bring the kids by about 6:30 tonight? Make sure they have bathes first too.
BIRD33 Wrote:Irony your so ironic.

Great now we have the composition comeback. You are really good at this. How does this skill translate to your pathetic real life?
cLaY Wrote:Great! Could you bring the kids by about 6:30 tonight? Make sure they have bathes first too.

Are you insuating that you are into child rape? Don't cross the line sport. The police will be arriving shortly if you do.
SuckNuts Wrote:Are you insuating that you are into child rape? Don't cross the line sport. The police will be arriving shortly if you do.

The youngest one, tight little ass. I rip the sides every time my giant cock head penetrates that tight sphincter.
Im hitting 911 on my keyboard but its not doing anything.Confusedcratch:
See You In Toledo
SuckNuts Wrote:Are you insuating that you are into child rape? Don't cross the line sport. The police will be arriving shortly if you do.

nice one, dairy.
cLaY Wrote:The youngest one, tight little ass. I rip the sides every time my giant cock head penetrates that tight sphincter.

You really aren't too smart. Ask you buddy Tom about making jokes like this. I am pretty sure he might have contacted by the authorities.