Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Knicks just traded their way back into the playoffs
#1

The New York Knicks have acquired Toronto Raptors guard/forward Jalen Rose and a first-round pick in exchange for power forward Antonio Davis, ESPN's Stephen A. Smith reports.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#2

they should have went after Bosch..



PS Stephen A sucks
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:they should have went after Bosch..



PS Stephen A sucks

They need points. Jalen is a scoring machine.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

that Isaih is a crazy guy.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:The New York Knicks have acquired Toronto Raptors guard/forward Jalen Rose and a first-round pick in exchange for power forward Antonio Davis, ESPN's Stephen A. Smith reports.

They still wont make the playoffs.Its a horrible deal.That team has no chance of winning this year or next so why give up your draft picks.The knicks probably would be a top 10 pick, would you draft Rose in the top 10 right now?Thomas is trying to deflect attention away from his sexual harrasment problem.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Jalen Rose, a scorer and now Toronto's first round pick and their own. Sounds good for NY....horrible for Toronto. That franchise will be moving soon.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

wish the sixers got jalen.
Reply
#8

quint Wrote:wish the sixers got jalen.

for free maybe.but he's not the answer to their problems..

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

bosch killed the knicks tonight
Reply
#10

someone killed my fantasy trade tonight

:ct:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:someone killed my fantasy trade tonight

:ct:

in basketball
Reply
#12

hockey

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:They still wont make the playoffs.Its a horrible deal.That team has no chance of winning this year or next so why give up your draft picks.The knicks probably would be a top 10 pick, would you draft Rose in the top 10 right now?Thomas is trying to deflect attention away from his sexual harrasment problem.


God I'm on point on this one.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

and boy was I completely wrong...except for my love of Stephen A.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

cLaY Wrote:and boy was I completely wrong...except for my love of Stephen A.

Yea you suck at basketball predictions.Probably cause you don't know basketball.


On the Kansas University sports disappointment scale which is worse, your basketball team losing in the first round of the tourney or your football team getting 2 games from a national championship game before blowing it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea you suck at basketball predictions.Probably cause you don't know basketball.


On the Kansas University sports disappointment scale which is worse, your basketball team losing in the first round of the tourney or your football team getting 2 games from a national championship game before blowing it?


Zzzzzzz..zzzzzzz....zzzzzzzz

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#17

Vitamin E Wrote:Zzzzzzz..zzzzzzz....zzzzzzzz

That was sweet of you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:They still wont make the playoffs.Its a horrible deal.That team has no chance of winning this year or next so why give up your draft picks.The knicks probably would be a top 10 pick, would you draft Rose in the top 10 right now?Thomas is trying to deflect attention away from his sexual harrasment problem.

ha!
Reply
#19

Jalen Rose went into broadcasting shortly after this.

Sixers without Brand is believe it or not a big deal in the short term.They play better in an up tempo style without him.In the long term it hurts because we have to wait until next year to get him back and then have to play him which fucks with our style by slowing us down again in order to create any trade value to deal him.Our new GM's first big move has turned into a major disaster.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Yea you suck at basketball predictions.Probably cause you don't know basketball.


On the Kansas University sports disappointment scale which is worse, your basketball team losing in the first round of the tourney or your football team getting 2 games from a national championship game before blowing it?

Wayyyy off...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by who
06-14-2015, 06:41 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-13-2011, 09:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)