Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hey McRibb!

Vitamin E Wrote:Uptown 'Scrappy? Our paths may have crossed in the parking lot behind the McDonalds at the intersection of Lagoon and Hennepin.

Seriously, One day we should compare dates on when we both lived in the city and which concerts/shows we've checked out. (i.e. Motley/Ozzy at the Met). Give it some thought!

I think that is the one. I never went to any "stadium" type shows when I lived there. I went to First Ave. all the time though.

cLaY Wrote:I hate pickles on burgers and shit. If I order a sandwich at the bar or something I like the spear they give you, and I'm down with Bread and Butter pickles on a hogie sammey, but dills are not meant to be on anything.

Did I get smacked by a sandwhich?

Yes, yes you did.

See You In Toledo

Give up the fake pork byproducts.

What ya'll need is some of me. Am I a frenchfry? Am I a Chicken strip?

Either way I'm $$$ with buffalo dipping sauce. And for a limited time you can get me 36 piece party packs! Just in time for the big game.

Vitamin E Wrote:Uptown 'Scrappy? Our paths may have crossed in the parking lot behind the McDonalds at the intersection of Lagoon and Hennepin.

Seriously, One day we should compare dates on when we both lived in the city and which concerts/shows we've checked out. (i.e. Motley/Ozzy at the Met). Give it some thought!

I saw on CSI that manseed is absorbed pretty slowly by the human digestive tract. if you both empty your stomach contents you could do a DNA test and see if you know each other from a mens' room at the metrodome

Well, after both of you compare MN experiences, could you head up to the Wellness Resource Center on Amundsen Avenue and tell them their natural leptin sucks. Thanks.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.

Chicken Fry Wrote:Give up the fake pork byproducts.

Either way I'm $$$ with buffalo dipping sauce. And for a limited time you can get me 36 piece party packs! Just in time for the big game.

I've eaten one of you. You did not live up to expectations.

what? Wrote:I saw on CSI that manseed is absorbed pretty slowly by the human digestive tract. if you both empty your stomach contents you could do a DNA test and see if you know each other from a mens' room at the metrodome

I have never been in the Metrodome.

minorthreat Wrote:I've eaten one of you. You did not live up to expectations.

But at least you knew you were eating chicken!

I don't even want to guess as to what's in a McRib!

Trolls of trolls is kind of desperate.

See You In Toledo

Chicken Fry Wrote:But at least you knew you were eating chicken!

I don't even want to guess as to what's in a McRib!

Holy shit! I actually agree 100%!

Chicken Fry Wrote:Give up the fake pork byproducts.

Oh helllllllll no. McDonald's is a staple of American culture...how dare you step on the toes of a Fast Food Folklore Icon.

I AM McRIB! I drip sexiness!

Get the fuck out of my thread, you taste like shit!

BIRD33 Wrote:Trolls of trolls is kind of desperate.

A six piece of me really hits the spot after the munchies set in.

minorthreat, what?, Vitamin E, McRib, Bill, Chicken Fry, paybacksare

are watching two fast food products fight.

Chicken Fry Wrote:A six piece of me really hits the spot after the munchies set in.

My fliend Chicken McNugget is cash money!

McRib Wrote:Oh helllllllll no. McDonald's is a staple of American culture...how dare you step on the toes of a Fast Food Folklore Icon.

I AM McRIB! I drip sexiness!

Get the fuck out of my thread, you taste like shit!

Kids should not play with their food.
Expecially when it cusses like a sailor on shore leave.

McDonald's has bread a whole generation of fat americans with their fake beef and cultured chicken.

Come over to BK where you can still have it your way!

minorthreat Wrote:minorthreat, what?, Vitamin E, McRib, Bill, Chicken Fry, paybacksare

Hey! Please don't post my name. The menu items are smacky, and I don't want to get runned!

minorthreat Wrote:minorthreat, what?, Vitamin E, McRib, Bill, Chicken Fry, paybacksare

My dad worked for Tyson's, I've seen what goes into a chicken mcnugget and I haven't ate one since. But I'm thinking this could get funny.

Yeah, this is the funniest thing since what? who? and when? got together...

[Image: boston.jpg]

Vitamin E Wrote:Hey! Please don't post my name. The menu items are smacky, and I don't want to get runned!

by?

WoolyGoat Wrote:Yeah, this is the funniest thing since what? who? and when? got together...

I hate it here ><