Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey McRibb!
Why is fountain coke so much better that canned coke.

They don't print the ingredients on the cups at McDonald's making it difficult to compare. SRO
fountain coke mixes its own carbonation, allowing McDonalds employees to test the proper mixture. carbonated cans just suck.

i won't be in your areas much longer, so make sure to go by and get a combo meal. buy extra, i freeze well.
You're very informative for a sandwich. You'll be missed! I'll watch the papers for your return.
Makes me laugh every time.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

Vitamin E Wrote:Why is fountain coke so much better that canned coke.

They don't print the ingredients on the cups at McDonald's making it difficult to compare. SRO

I agree 100%!
Im willing to bet Mcrib gets more action from the ladies than MT.
See You In Toledo
minorthreat Wrote:I agree 100%!

Some days, I feel you're the only one who understands me. :vite:
BIRD33 Wrote:Im willing to bet Mcrib gets more action from the ladies than MT.

The fucker is seasonal and I still agree.
Has anyone actually ever consumed a McRib? I gag at the thought.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
McRibb and I have a curved-bone connection.
Vitamin E Wrote:Some days, I feel you're the only one who understands me. :vite:

I worked for Coca Cola at one time and asked them why Coke tastes so much different now than it used to when I was younger. They said it's because of using corn syrup instead of sugar. I told them to fix it or else I was leaving. I quit soon after and moved to Uptown.
paybacksare Wrote:Has anyone actually ever consumed a McRib? I gag at the thought.

When they came back out in our area I decided to have one. They are incredible if you enjoy bland BBQ sauce and pork by products.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
cLaY Wrote:When they came back out in our area I decided to have one. They are incredible if you enjoy bland BBQ sauce and pork by products.

Weird. I thought the same thing about your wife's vagina. Smack Repelled Fuck Head!

1 week left, don't forget Mickey D's fans.
paybacksare Wrote:Has anyone actually ever consumed a McRib? I gag at the thought.

I bet you eat one with every meal then Wink
I've had a few.I never understood why you would serve pork with pickles on it.
See You In Toledo
what? Wrote:I bet you eat one with every meal then Wink

Nope, I actually decided to try and stop puking up my meals.

I gained 4lbs in a week.

Obviously it was not a good idea.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
BIRD33 Wrote:I've had a few.I never understood why you would serve pork with pickles on it.

I've never had one. I agree 100% about the pickles!
BIRD33 Wrote:I've had a few.I never understood why you would serve pork with pickles on it.

I hate pickles on burgers and shit. If I order a sandwich at the bar or something I like the spear they give you, and I'm down with Bread and Butter pickles on a hogie sammey, but dills are not meant to be on anything.

Did I get smacked by a sandwhich?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
minorthreat Wrote:I worked for Coca Cola at one time and asked them why Coke tastes so much different now than it used to when I was younger. They said it's because of using corn syrup instead of sugar. I told them to fix it or else I was leaving. I quit soon after and moved to Uptown.

Uptown 'Scrappy? Our paths may have crossed in the parking lot behind the McDonalds at the intersection of Lagoon and Hennepin.

Seriously, One day we should compare dates on when we both lived in the city and which concerts/shows we've checked out. (i.e. Motley/Ozzy at the Met). Give it some thought!
minorthreat Wrote:I've never had one. I agree 100% about the pickles!

RC's Silver Spur up in Northern 'Sota has a huge plastic barrell of pickled pigs feet at the end bar. That shit is $$$$ after a few pabsts! That's the closest I've been to pork with pickles.