01-20-2006, 09:11 PM
Well I did changed a few things on the new AD architecture because of 2k3 (that fukker was restraining anonymous LDAP operations) so I reallowed the anonymous LDAP binding (well I needed to anonymously bind within the CN=users to be clear) so my all shiny logon script works.
Anyhow, because of that shitty time to you have to wait that all the changes in the AD structure occurs I made myself comfy (and forgot it) then today I tried my logon script by error (at first I was going to change the ldap binding connection) but in fact it worked flawlessly without any trouble.
ahah supacool I say.
----------
yeah I posted that thing as well over the other forum, I hope that some doods answers me something like "hey X500 is a pain in the ass too and I supa-hate M$ for having changing an already difficult standard into something of their own breed"
Anyhow, because of that shitty time to you have to wait that all the changes in the AD structure occurs I made myself comfy (and forgot it) then today I tried my logon script by error (at first I was going to change the ldap binding connection) but in fact it worked flawlessly without any trouble.
ahah supacool I say.
----------
yeah I posted that thing as well over the other forum, I hope that some doods answers me something like "hey X500 is a pain in the ass too and I supa-hate M$ for having changing an already difficult standard into something of their own breed"

