Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who Gave Me This Awesome Blue-Eyed Av?

I'm holding out for the new ford bronco...

She got married again.

LOS ANGELES -- Lisa Marie Presley, daughter of rock 'n' roll king Elvis Presley, has married guitarist and music producer Michael Lockwood in a ceremony in Kyoto, Japan, her publicist said Thursday.

Presley, 38, and Lockwood exchanged vows in a traditional Japanese ceremony on Jan. 22, spokesman Paul Bloch said.

It was Presley's fourth marriage. She was previously married to Nicolas Cage, Michael Jackson and Danny Keough, who is the father of her two children.

[Image: LisaMariePresley_150.jpg]

[Image: 145484.jpg]

[Image: LMP.384.jpg]

Should we institute a Muslim Cleric Kill Fund Tax?

:ph43rVitE

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Should we institute a Muslim Cleric Kill Fund Tax?

a Muslim Cleric troll would be a good start, we can see where it leads

The whole MJ thing killed her to me....

I may be dating myself,

but no.

Son, I am Disappoint.

Elvis is rolling over in his grave. At least it's an upgrade over MJ.

She's not hot.

See You In Toledo

what? Wrote:a Muslim Cleric troll would be a good start, we can see where it leads

Good idea. Go!

I always love the blatant hate of the muslim religion.

Son, I am Disappoint.

cLaY Wrote:TD...when will that be out?

Son, I am Disappoint.

Bill Wrote:I'm holding out for the new ford bronco...
I wonder what will be recalled on it.

Son, I am Disappoint.

Bill Wrote:I'm holding out for the new ford bronco...

Those things look killer. So does the new Jeep Gladiator. Thats what I'd like to buy.

[Image: gladiator_ds_side_turn.jpg]

[Image: gladiator_dc_interiorfull.jpg]

[Image: gladiator_dc_rearside.jpg]

[Image: gladiator_dc_frontseating.jpg]

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

[Image: Cartoon201.jpg]

Cinderella

Cinderella wanted to go to the ball but her wicked stepmother wouldn't let her. So her fairy godmother pops in and gives Cinderella some good news:

The fairy godmother tells Cinderella she can go to the ball, but on 2 conditions. "First, you must wear a diaphragm." "Why?" Cinderella asks.

The fairy godmother reminds Cinderella about all the handsome princes that will be at the ball, so Cinderella agrees.

Then the fairy godmother says, "Also, you must be back home by 2:00 AM, if you aren't your diaphragm will turn into a pumpkin." So Cinderella agrees to be home at 2AM...

At 2AM, Cinderella doesn't show up...3AM, no Cinderella...4AM, no Cinderella...finally, at 5AM, Cinderella shows up at the door with a huge grin on her face.

The fairy godmother looks at Cinderella and says, "Where the hell have you been? Your diaphragm was supposed to turn into a pumpkin 3 hours ago!!!" Cinderella tells the fairy godmother that she met a prince and he took care of it for her.

The fairy godmother wonders about a prince with this type of power and asks Cinderella his name to which she replies, "I can't remember, but it was Peter Peter something or other...."

gnite.

Vitamin E Wrote:[Image: Cartoon201.jpg]

That really is a fitting av for Retard. A guy whose head is about to explode. It motivates me when I post with him.

BIRD33 Wrote:She's not hot.
Sorry dude, she's a chic. I'll do a search for Johnny Weir pics for you.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Sorry dude, she's a chic. I'll do a search for Johnny Weir pics for you.

She's beat.I understand where your coming from old man.

See You In Toledo

cLaY Wrote:Those things look killer. So does the new Jeep Gladiator. Thats what I'd like to buy.

[Image: gladiator_ds_side_turn.jpg]

[Image: gladiator_dc_interiorfull.jpg]

[Image: gladiator_dc_rearside.jpg]

[Image: gladiator_dc_frontseating.jpg]

I'm going outta my way to ignore TD's comment....That gladiator thing is sweet...I'd drive it.