Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone have a solid classical music compolation?
#1

I need help.

TIA
Reply
#2

music you listen to, compile.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

I am talking about Beethoven, Tchikosky (sp?), Mozart,

etc etc etc
Reply
#4

You are kidding, right?
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You are kidding, right?

no.. surely sandog or E has enough musical taste to enjoy some of the finer arts.
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:no.. surely sandog or E has enough musical taste to enjoy some of the finer arts.

my wifer listens to that shit....i can check and see what CDs she has

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:my wifer listens to that shit....i can check and see what CDs she has


I would appreciate that. Please PM me whenever you get a chance.
Reply
#8

Tchaikovsky

what the hell has sprout in your err mind.
Reply
#9

http://music.ibiblio.org/pub/multimedia/pandora/mp3/
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
12-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-17-2009, 05:24 AM
Last Post by Ntype
01-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Last Post by who
09-28-2008, 08:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)