Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My Akita is Lactating

Since we've brought the baby home....our dog is shedding, not eating and constantly in a state of worry......we think okay...new baby...she feels the tension of having her home for the first few days...Was grooming the dog and noticed her belly was hardening....first thing comes to mind is tumor or cancer....then the scare with all the dog foods being recalled...etc. Akita proceeds to roll over to have her belly rubbed one night of recent....we were discussing our concerns about getting her to the vet with the recent changes in her habits and the possible scares of cancer....when Lar pushes down on the dogs belly and we both are like....OMG...she's producing MILK?!?! Hence there is truth to the story of Pack type breeds of dogs...rearing other's pups....my dog thinks i brought home another part to her pack....:eek: *shudders*

Attached Files
.jpg Where are the birds.JPG Size: 351.96 KB  Downloads: 14

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

I was looking for something else

:ct:

Anhil8tor Wrote:I was looking for something else

:ct:

we're having puppies if she'll get pregnant...you want a puppy or pics of the conception....pervert!:lol:

Fairiedust Wrote:we're having puppies if she'll get pregnant...you want a puppy or pics of the conception....pervert!:lol:

I thought Akita might have been your nickname.. :confused:

I have a husky/white sheppard mix that would love work your akita over.....I mean help out with the conception.

Bill Wrote:I have a husky/white sheppard mix that would love work your akita over.....I mean help out with the conception.

if i can't get this guy to bring his male akita over...(the male AKC our female only ACA registered)..i'll keep you i mean your offer in mindWink

cute dog

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]

Odysseus Wrote:cute dog

ty:wub: ...she's a dollbaby....great family pet....that's why we would like to get puppy from her....they blow their coats 1-2 times a year unlike a Husky or Malamute....they're wonderful with children/family and with proper training can be very socialized dogs....(if you don't socialize them as pups you can get a hand full of dog issues..males tend to be more agressive and really Large dogs fyi)