01-04-2006, 07:56 PM
The offices around here are going to be totally changed, with peeps going down at the 1st floor.
That is quite unaceptable for me (my desk will be on direct view of the boss one). Anyhow I had the chance to meet the dude who's making the plans, in fact he made the error to enter my office with a ruler.
I decided that I was going to play dirty mind trick on him, so it started quite innocentely "hey for the moving right ?" (that doodz got sympathy for me apparentely so he was quite an easy target, shame on me), anyhow at the end he's going to redo completely the plans upon my reccomendations who should be (not complete listing here) :
- I'll stay at the 5th floor, taking back the boss office (with my colleague but it's a office with the tits, got a terrasse). My old office stays the server room (but got some tity furniture in it) with a decent workplace to fiddle around when I need to do some hardware intervention).
Btw the boss goes down, my co-worker who stabbed me in the back proposing that I'll go down on the 1st floor as well will stay on the 1st floor, my other coworker...well he don't have the choice he'll go down on 1st floor.
I totally won on that game, next move "the boss sees the new plans".
I'm the tits.
That is quite unaceptable for me (my desk will be on direct view of the boss one). Anyhow I had the chance to meet the dude who's making the plans, in fact he made the error to enter my office with a ruler.
I decided that I was going to play dirty mind trick on him, so it started quite innocentely "hey for the moving right ?" (that doodz got sympathy for me apparentely so he was quite an easy target, shame on me), anyhow at the end he's going to redo completely the plans upon my reccomendations who should be (not complete listing here) :
- I'll stay at the 5th floor, taking back the boss office (with my colleague but it's a office with the tits, got a terrasse). My old office stays the server room (but got some tity furniture in it) with a decent workplace to fiddle around when I need to do some hardware intervention).
Btw the boss goes down, my co-worker who stabbed me in the back proposing that I'll go down on the 1st floor as well will stay on the 1st floor, my other coworker...well he don't have the choice he'll go down on 1st floor.
I totally won on that game, next move "the boss sees the new plans".
I'm the tits.
