Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm full of Christmas cheer.
#1

So starting this thread seems like a good idea. The pub is possibly the greatest place ever. Merry Christmas!
Reply
#2

Could a mod delete this thread? Thanks.
Reply
#3

You're an imbecile.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#4

Don Wrote:You're an imbecile.


http://insanetrain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33807 :blink:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

It's my day to act like an asshole. I want to be selfish and whoring for once. But no I have to fucking give everyone else presents on my fucking Birthday.

You wouldn't understand unless you were born on Christmas.

As you can see I am slightly bitter about this subject.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
12-30-2019, 03:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 01:01 PM
Last Post by quint
01-21-2010, 06:37 AM
Last Post by who
12-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Last Post by who
12-25-2009, 12:59 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Last Post by who
12-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Last Post by bam
12-23-2008, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)