Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

deadline reminder (sup sandog?)
#1

saturday pro games
deadline 12:55 eastern time

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Done. This is the week I advance to 10/16. I can feel it.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Shadrach Wrote:Done. This is the week I advance to 10/16. I can feel it.

Well I did it. I moved up to 10. Sort of. How the fuck can there be two #10's and no 11'sConfusedcratch:

Why do I even pick the tiebreakers?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

The two people tied at #10 occupy the 10th and 11th slots in the league, therefore the next position is 12.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:The two people tied at #10 occupy the 10th and 11th slots in the league, therefore the next position is 12.

so am I #10 or #11?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

you are tied at 10th..

the tie breaker is only for the winner of each week. if more than 1 person gets the same amount of teams correct each week.. then they use the tiebreakers.

no one cares who is 10th
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:you are tied at 10th..

the tie breaker is only for the winner of each week. if more than 1 person gets the same amount of teams correct each week.. then they use the tiebreakers.

no one cares who is 10th

I care! I have goals you know...

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-11-2008, 04:54 AM
Last Post by SanDog
07-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-31-2008, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-16-2008, 02:47 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Last Post by cLaY
10-10-2007, 04:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)