Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

yanks sign dotel
#1

lost in the damon noise
wow, this is very big piece of the puzzle for them
they are starting to look very imposing

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

snarg Wrote:lost in the damon noise
wow, this is very big piece of the puzzle for them
they are starting to look very imposing

with that you lose three spiders and go back to antartica jumping on one feet.
Reply
#3

I met dotel before an astors game some time back..

he signed a ball for me.


anyone want to buy it?
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:I met dotel before an astors game some time back..

he signed a ball for me.


anyone want to buy it?

duckie fortune card, you have to bake a cake
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:duckie fortune card, you have to bake a cake

do you play bridge?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

snarg Wrote:do you play bridge?

no, I play some swiss game called "jass" or italian called "briscola" (almost similar to jass) but no bridge

ps : you get back two rows with a jar on your head
Reply
#7

thanks, i don't like the front much

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

snarg Wrote:thanks, i don't like the front much

too bad you couldn't understand the fun of this game, imagine some kind of absurd gooze game.
Reply
#9

As long as he doesn't have to close...

By the way, you guys need to be more excited about Mike Myers...dood is $$$

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

I can post a picture of said ball if it would help the bidding.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-11-2009, 04:54 PM
Last Post by bam
01-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Last Post by snarg
09-15-2008, 02:14 AM
Last Post by Sassy
05-03-2007, 11:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)