Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I took some powerful drugs
#1

that I got from that fucking doctor. It's like Day Quil x 10. I've had a hard on for 10 mins. and it would fuck you up if you challenged it.
Reply
#2

Hello.
Reply
#3

What is the medicine called?
I didn't know they prescribed Viagra for colds these days. Your doctor must have had a crush on you.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hello.


Hi.
Reply
#5

paybacksare Wrote:What is the medicine called?
I didn't know they prescribed Viagra for colds these days. Your doctor must have had a crush on you.


It's just a decogestiant(sp?) with 10 times the zoning out power! Bonus!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-21-2022, 03:54 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
07-09-2008, 08:46 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Last Post by Paddy
03-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
11-13-2005, 03:16 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
05-12-2005, 03:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)