Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I was here at work
#1

Sitting comfy watching some server rebooting hey 174 days uptime for a windows server I'm almoust proud ! (I usually count 60 days before some shit hits the fan).
Anyhow I was here cool and stuff watching the baby restart when some chick comes with a loud, high and annoying voice "NTYYYPE !" (well she said my name but you'll understand you fucks) "when it's going to work again ?". I seriously replied "and you what is your problem ?"

ps : I'll give out some chocolate from my candy box 'cause I was a little bit harsh when I replied to her.
Reply
#2

update I gave her a little chocolate she was all happy and stuff.

womans....
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:update I gave her a little chocolate she was all happy and stuff.

womans....

Agree ..... Women .... :roll:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

"when god was giving out stratiegic advantages in life, god gave woman boobs to hypnotize men. man got a little worried and asked god "why give them such an advantage?" then god said "i doubt you'll bitch when you see them". after some thought god, being the fair being that he was gave man an equalizer. like boobs, this equalizer takes many forms...." when i started this story i had some form of an ending in mind but it seems to have disolved before it could be typed.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-17-2009, 09:55 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-27-2009, 10:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)