Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ok now I'm pissed
#1

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2242875

I've always been tolerant of what the Bruins do, but I've reached the breaking point. This shit makes no sense to me at all. I may be turning in my Bruins license plates.

:ct:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

Bye Bye Thornton...

I heard this on the radio and was like Strum??? WTF?
Reply
#3

OK...so they trade their best player and then shut out the best team in the league? Mind boggling.

Confusedcratch:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

any idea if Murrary will garner any fantasy value from this point on?
Reply
#5

Meanwhile us Shark fans thank you for the trade. Sharks have been hot since the trade.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

"Us" Shark fans?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

when the fuck did michman become a shark fan?
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:"Us" Shark fans?

The Bay Area hockey fans....which used to include me, when I lived there

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:when the fuck did michman become a shark fan?

since they started playing hockey. Always liked the flyers and then the sharks when they started that team

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Do you even post here?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

WoolyGoat Wrote:Do you even post here?

I'm never here anymore....no one likes me Sad

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

The Bruins are playing great right now.

Career 27 Years, 324 Wins, 292 Loses, 3.19 ERA,
222 CG, 61 SHO, 5,386.0 IP, 22,575 BFP, 5,714 SO
Reply
#13

Sturm and Stuart are looking pretty good...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
11-14-2008, 05:54 AM
Last Post by who
01-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Last Post by what?
12-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
08-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Last Post by Michman
02-21-2006, 09:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)