Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Minorthreat
#1

I played dodgeball last Friday.
That game is the balls. we played for 2 hours. 5 on 5, rotating squads (15 players total)
Once I am able to raise my arm over my head again, I am going to organize another outing.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#2

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I played dodgeball last Friday.
That game is the balls. we played for 2 hours. 5 on 5, rotating squads (15 players total)
Once I am able to raise my arm over my head again, I am going to organize another outing.

It is the shit. Crazy how easy it used to be and how much pain you are in afterwards now. I may be getting my team into another league.

We play 6 at one time. 5 min games. I rotate whomever wants to play. My team is 4-1
Reply
#3

The Doc has great velocity.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

It's funny how this thread turned out to be so much gayer than I thought it would.
Reply
#5

Your avatar helps.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
07-15-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by JCW
07-09-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
05-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
05-03-2010, 06:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)