Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

today it was the "no buying day"
#1

and I bought out some new furnitures.

fukkers.
Reply
#2

rock on dude!
Reply
#3

yeah I've ordered a bed, a table, 4 chairs, a bookshelf, a small table. The fridge and washing maschine have been bought thursday. Still to come the thing to cook the food, and some comfy sofa
Reply
#4

You're going crazy, N.

Uh, what is the "thing to cook the food?" A stove?
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You're going crazy, N.

Uh, what is the "thing to cook the food?" A stove?

yeah that stuff :

[Image: fs2_wdm_cuisiniere_1995_gp.jpg]

(well not exactly like this one)

Indeed going crazy, I've discovered a new world full of err things that totally don't interest me. Like I spent 3 hours in shops thursday watching fridges and washing machines to get the best price/ecologic/usage ratio.

damn.
Reply
#6

Air drying your clothes? No dryer?
And you should buy those beds that fold into your body, kind of like foam or something.

:finger:
Reply
#7

no dryer I'm the partisan of the "hang'em til their done" method. And those beasts are just electric sucking monsters (and they consume more water too).
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:no dryer I'm the partisan of the "hang'em til their done" method. And those beasts are just electric sucking monsters (and they consume more water too).

I heart dryers. :d They make the clothes all soft and warm.

:finger:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)