Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
It was about 10pm about thirty minutes before lunch break. It was fairly slow day we only had 4 trucks come in. So the new guy decides he wants to hop on the propane life and just fuck around all day. He is whippin around the aisles because the floors are slicker than shit then it happens. He tipped it over. I was on the ground rollin. Stupid fuck. He didnt get hurt so all is well but damn I'm gonna clown on his ass for a long time.
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 768
Threads: 19
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
The fucker tipped over a forklift??? Fucking moron. I have almost tipped over one. Had the fucker on two wheels, but I had enough sense to correct it before the bitch went over. Wow that is some scary shit.
I prolly woulda laughed as well.
NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy
cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Posts: 1,040
Threads: 32
Joined: May 2005
Reputation:
0
I was on a jobsite on a large outside plant telecomm install at a new construction trucking shipment hub. There were several idiots fucking around onna forklift. We stopped work to watch the goons. They were on an "inside area" of the hub, and it was wet from the rain, and pretty slick.
These fools were hauling ass in forklifts, and then whipping them around and doing all kinds of crazy shit. We were kinda in shock these fools were carrying on like that, 'cause they were getting really wild on then, and almost flipping them and shit like that.
Then it happened--in their attempt to "top" each other, one of them pushed it a bit too far, he hit a slicked up wet spot, smashed THROUGH a concrete block side wall, and then the forks and the forklift went on top of the GC's new badass $50K truck.
Good times
Posts: 768
Threads: 19
Joined: Aug 2005
Reputation:
0
If it were my trcuk I woulda shanked that motherfucker.
NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy
cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
I've put in on two wheels many times but I know the lifts limits. This fool just went pedal to the medal and turnin on a dime.
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 15,144
Threads: 914
Joined: Jun 2005
Reputation:
0
My brother was killed by a fork lift.
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Was he hit by one? or was it user error?
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
ahhh your typed words make orphans cry flump
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance