Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Ask Flumper Anything

WoolyGoat Wrote:I think someone may have asked this before, but who should post much more and who should post way less?
Everyone should post more, especially VitaminE, Minorthreat, Fem, BEW, SanDog, Snarg, Suzy, Cameltoe, Dr. Lecter, G$D (Definitely), an8ter, Tammy, shit, the list goes on and on.

Who should post less? BRR and Pepsi.

turkey done?

suzy Wrote:1) no I am not kidding, 2) socks, are you people stupid? 3) already posted in the santa thread, 4) I am cold.

so your wearing socks and nothing else?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol

suzy Wrote:1) no I am not kidding, 2) socks, are you people stupid? 3) already posted in the santa thread, 4) I am cold.
You sure are cold. Dude, haven't seen anything like that since Farah came out in the Playboy.

Slurker Wrote:Oh, sorry again!

"Hey bubba, ya done pretendin you $$$ or ya gonna keep at it? n send me your cock pic ya tol me bouts, me an bertha hur sure like to touch us-self to it."
Did you come here from another board? If so, go back.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Did you come here from another board? If so, go back.

Are you stupid? Look down two threads, you just told me about the pm.

:finger:

don't you feel that something is missing if there isn't a monkey posted from time to time here ?

quint Wrote:turkey done?
I haven't bought the turkey yet. I am planning to go to a Health food store today and check out the brand that BEW recommended. She is real hoity toity and knows all the fancy stuff, so if the bird looks good, I will get it and impress the family. Or I might just ask them for the box it came in and stick a JennyO in there and tell everyone its the real thing.

ntype Wrote:don't you feel that something is missing if there isn't a monkey posted from time to time here ?
Please post a monkey. If you can find one fucking a football you get bonus points.

Which of the following are gay:
Tom Cruise ?
that big foreheaded one from desperate housewives?
Oprah?
John Travolta?
Martha Stewart?
Kenny Chesney?
Steve Young?
Jeff Garcia?
Rob Thomas?
Penny Marshall?
Cindy Crawford?
Richard Gere?

http://www.langstonfamily.com/nomff.png

Which of the following are gay:
Tom Cruise ? I don't think so. He is weird, but not gay. I would bang any chic he has ever had.
that big foreheaded one from desperate housewives? Which guy, the one with the fucked up son? He's freaky, but not gay. The drugist is kind of gay, I think.
Oprah? Not gay. She probably buys cabana boys just to watch her shit.
John Travolta? Not gay. He's Barbarino and always will be.
Martha Stewart? She might be gay. I think she probably licked the velvet in the slammer.
Kenny Chesney? Very gay. I can't stand that fuck. He's the gayest entertainer today. He should take Roy Horn's place in Vegas.
Steve Young? Not gay.
Jeff Garcia? Not gay.
Rob Thomas? No idea.
Penny Marshall? Not gay, but it would be fun to watch her munch down on Shirley.
Cindy Crawford? Not gay.
Richard Gere?Not gay, but weird in a Tom Cruise kind of way.

quint Wrote:http://www.langstonfamily.com/nomff.png
[Image: cha86-102.jpg]

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Ernie has been busy. He is raising pumpkins now.

wouldn't it be easier to store them on ground level?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton

snarg Wrote:wouldn't it be easier to store them on ground level?
He doesn't store them, he grows them. He has a pumpkin farm.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:He doesn't store them, he grows them. He has a pumpkin farm.
Tell him to send me some pumpkins, I need to make 5 pies for ThanksgivingSad(

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}

suzy Wrote:Tell him to send me some pumpkins, I need to make 5 pies for ThanksgivingSad(
He would chase you through his pumpkin patch in his underwear.

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:He would chase you through his pumpkin patch in his underwear.
As long as I some pumpkins who cares, I can out run him. He is probably old and out of shape.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}

suzy Wrote:Tell him to send me some pumpkins, I need to make 5 pies for ThanksgivingSad(
Say, could you post your login info (password) for UJ. I would like to troll as Suzy for a day. Thanks.

i will bump this theard until it has 35 pages

'cause flumper is $$$

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.

Thomas Merton