Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ask Flumper Anything
Michman Wrote:How much do you hate me?
This much.
[Image: freezeframe_l.jpg]
Do you play any video games? If so, what is your favorite?
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

don't you think that using "visuals" like you have done before are totally untrendy ?
Anhil8tor Wrote:What about CT?

What about UJ?

What about IT?

You leave too many questions unanswered old wise one.
CT is a mystery to me. He was $$$ just under the TomFoolery level, which in internet dimension is basically the limit of being $$$. One can approach Tom's $$$, but can never attain it. Then CT just vanished. I think the goddess thread about him at UJ ran him.

UJ is getting boring. Only because there is no place for the old crowd anymore. The new guys have taken it over and that's fine.

IT needs to step back up. We've neglected her too long.
quint Wrote:Who has the most interesting posts?
I do. I am $$$
Would you say that CT and Michmans intimate conversations with and following of TF doomed them to what they are today>?
Michman Wrote:so you admit that i am PARTIALY respondsible for keeping the internet alive and well?
In the same way that the insulating foam around the shuttle fuel tanks are responsible for keeping the crew alive during lift off.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Yes, but the quality is not very good and he is much heavier than I anticipated. I am awaiting forensic tests to determine if, in fact, it is genuine. Plus, he's shooting the finger, which looks bad.

That's me. I was wearing a backpack in that picture, so it makes me appear heavier than I really am.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Post pic or Ban, Tom!
[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:In the same way that the insulating foam around the shuttle fuel tanks are responsible for keeping the crew alive during lift off.

Man I love you.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:This much.
[Image: freezeframe_l.jpg]

well since the distance between her hand and her head is zilch....I'll just assume that you have no hate for me at all.
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
SanDog Wrote:Do you play any video games? If so, what is your favorite?
Donkey Kong and Beer Golf
ntype Wrote:don't you think that using "visuals" like you have done before are totally untrendy ?
No. Next question.
Anhil8tor Wrote:Would you say that CT and Michmans intimate conversations with and following of TF doomed them to what they are today>?
Unfortunately.
I have no questions, I am just bored.
Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Did Oswald act alone?
Did M. Monroe kill herself?
Is Elvis Alive?
Will Mullets come back in style?
Who do you think is the smartest person on this board?

The dumbest?
[Image: boston.jpg]
TomFoolery Wrote:That's me. I was wearing a backpack in that picture, so it makes me appear heavier than I really am.
I couldn't tell if it was the backpack or the large gut, but you're right. It is not flattering.
WoolyGoat Wrote:Who do you think is the smartest person on this board?

The dumbest?
Wow. Smartest is probably Ntype and the dumbest is Pepsi. The most $$$ is me.
suzy Wrote:I have no questions, I am just bored.
What are you wearing?