Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sup VitE?
#1

How you been brotha man?
Reply
#2

He's fine.
(hahahahahahaha)
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's fine.
(hahahahahahaha)

I know...VitE has no love for me anymore...
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:I know...VitE has no love for me anymore...


Now if you were a cat.....there would be no end to his love.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:Now if you were a cat.....there would be no end to his love.

:Zipit:
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:I know...VitE has no love for me anymore...

Drop the act fruit cake. I've just been posting on other boards a lot lately. Nothing personal, dawg
Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:Drop the act fruit cake. I've just been posting on other boards a lot lately. Nothing personal, dawg

actually I wanted to know about a manly topic cake eater.

You take 2.0 hunting yet?
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:actually I wanted to know about a manly topic cake eater.

You take 2.0 hunting yet?

Nope. :eek:

Dude just turned three. In Minnesota they have to be 12 to attend firearm safety. I'll prolly get him target shooting (BB/Pellets) at age 5-6 if he's interested. Then Bow a couple years later. Right now he'd rather play hockey than eat. He's taken some beauty spills on the skate board. Spouser isn't thrilled 'bout that.
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Nope. :eek:

Dude just turned three. In Minnesota they have to be 12 to attend firearm safety. I'll prolly get him target shooting (BB/Pellets) at age 5-6 if he's interested. Then Bow a couple years later. Right now he'd rather play hockey than eat. He's taken some beauty spills on the skate board. Spouser isn't thrilled 'bout that.

I didn't meen did you hook him up with 30-06 and send him out yet....little dood can tag along...but I didn't realize the little dood was just 3...I figured him for 5ish.

I give it 2 years before your building a half pipe in the back 40
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:I didn't meen did you hook him up with 30-06 and send him out yet....little dood can tag along...but I didn't realize the little dood was just 3...I figured him for 5ish.

I give it 2 years before your building a half pipe in the back 40

Dude's 3"8'. He's the tallest in his day care class with 4-5 year olds (essentially next year Kindergarten students).

If that little monster is serious about staking - you're prolly right.
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:Dude's 3"8'. He's the tallest in his day care class with 4-5 year olds (essentially next year Kindergarten students).

If that little monster is serious about staking - you're prolly right.

You don't have to type like me when adressing me.
Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:You don't have to type like me when adressing me.

I've been typo smacked by Bill. The end is near.
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:I've been typo smacked by Bill. The end is near.

I couldn't resist, but at 8'3" you'd think 2.0 would skip the whole school thing and go strait to the nba.
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:I couldn't resist, but at 8'3" you'd think 2.0 would skip the whole school thing and go strait to the nba.

No way, He doesn't smoke weed and would hate to have Bird33 swinging from his nuts.
Reply
#15

Vitamin E Wrote:No way, He doesn't smoke weed and would hate to have Bird33 swinging from his nuts.

werd!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-11-2010, 03:35 PM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-15-2008, 09:06 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-14-2008, 10:01 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-14-2008, 01:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-07-2008, 04:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)