Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So I had to go pic up a piece of ....

stainless steel laminate durning my lunch break and the chick behind the counter at the supply house was fucking hot...8.5 on a 10 scale....and I found myself looking at her amazing rack while I was talking to her so I corrected myself but I know she liked it...why else wear such a low cut shirt....either way...I think I might have blushed a little...but the desire to bang her in the nearest bathroom was strong....I've been married almost 6 years which means the 7 year itch is still a year away....this isn't going to get any easier is it?

never, ever look at the boobs...your chances to impress are greater if you look in their eyes. i have mad game, trust me.

cLaY Wrote:never, ever look at the boobs...your chances to impress are greater if you look in their eyes. i have mad game, trust me.

I normally do bro. but those puppies were just hangin out there and I couldn't help it....I had already checked out the ass though...this chic was stacked.

i think the reason i have mad game is because chicks think i'm gay

cLaY Wrote:i think the reason i have mad game is because chicks think i'm gay

Your not?

There was a hottie that used to work at a Home Depot I went to quite a bit. One day, I stopped at the Contractor desk to talk to her about ordering a charger for a drill. She was blonde with a huge rack and was always flirtatious.

Anyway, I finished up with ordering the charger and had some other things that I was buying. I looked over at the long lines at the two checkouts and then asked her, "Say, can you check me out?". She looked at my ass and said, "I already have."

Damn, I hated when she got laid off.

there's one rule, it's called "peripheral vision" train to register events occuring outside of your direct line of sight.

so you could talk to that chick looking her eyes but only registering the boobs and the way they giggle around when she breathes, talks or laugh.

I had to go to arbys for lunch just to pacify the urge to chew on her meat curtians..

cLaY Wrote:i think the reason i have mad game is because chicks think i'm gay

either gay or a cancer patient..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-02-2005, 04:43 AM
Last Post by Banana
06-08-2005, 04:07 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-28-2005, 04:48 PM