Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Screen cleaner
#1

I have been having trouble keeping my monitor screen clean. Discovered that the contaminant was coming from the inside of the glass. After considerable research, I discovered that the problem had already been solved by a firm in Alamamamy. You might want to clean your monitor from the inside too, so just click on the link below. Use your mouse to get the dust off. I found that an up-down motion gives the best results. Nothing is better than a squeeky-clean screen.

NSFW


http://mirrored.flabber.nl/boob.cursor/ciagnijcycka.swf

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#2

:lmao: hambone thats a beauty Big Grin
Reply
#3

That's funny as hell!!!!!!!! :lmf: :lmf: :lmf: :lmf: :lmf: :lmf:

[size=1][size=2]You're just jealous cause the voices only speak to me.


Son's of Cunniligus - personal trainer.

I speak in tongues.[/size]
[/size]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Last Post by cLaY
02-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Monitor Cleaner
VitaminE
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-27-2005, 12:50 AM
Last Post by BAZARRE
11-22-2004, 04:57 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
09-16-2004, 03:37 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
08-14-2004, 09:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)