Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I wonder if my old 'Hit on Fem' tricks are still fresh
#1

[Image: owned.jpg]

[Image: femagainE.jpg]
Reply
#2

I still can't get over that picture of Clay and the dog. Fucking cracks me up every time! I luv you E!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#3

fuker, i'm gonna have to pull a "tuck move" so I can make it to the little boys room.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

fem Wrote:I still can't get over that picture of Clay and the dog. Fucking cracks me up every time! I luv you E!

Exhibit A!

Vit E mack is timeless!

You should PM me a new pic.
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:fuker, i'm gonna have to pull a "tuck move" so I can make it to the little boys room.

Cockblock free zone!



(but stay close, once the roofies take effect it'll be a Blue Light Sale)
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Exhibit A!

Vit E mack is timeless!

You should PM me a new pic.

if it weren't for the photobucket nazi's i'd post the pic of you spooning with that metro sexual

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

cLaY Wrote:if it weren't for the photobucket nazi's i'd post the pic of you spooning with that metro sexual

Yet they let me keep a pic of me drinking wine next to some dood's bare ass.
[Image: ViteWine.jpg]
Reply
#8

I'd like to be in the trust tree...
Reply
#9

Okay, I'll get a new pic for you E. I look a little different now I think.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#10

fem Wrote:Okay, I'll get a new pic for you E. I look a little different now I think.

*cock burp*

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:*cock burp*


ditto!
Reply
#12

i may have to abuse my penis ASAP when I get home.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:i may have to abuse my penis ASAP when I get home.

Post a play by play in this thread. I've already forgotten about Fem!
Reply
#14

Vitamin E Wrote:Post a play by play in this thread. I've already forgotten about Fem!

Blues Traveler "The Hook" WILL be playing on repeat.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#15

Okay this was just taken with my camera phone, so the picture kinda looks shitty and made my face look red, when it's not. Anyways, this will do for now I hope.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:Blues Traveler "The Hook" WILL be playing on repeat.

:yay:
Reply
#17

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Vitamin E, fem

you down for a little?
Reply
#18

Vitamin E Wrote:Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Vitamin E, fem

you down for a little?

Sure am!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#19

fem Wrote:Okay this was just taken with my camera phone, so the picture kinda looks shitty and made my face look red, when it's not. Anyways, this will do for now I hope.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

SCHWING Batter!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:SCHWING Batter!

Holly Hanna!:drool:

Meet me outside for a cig. We can trade made up stories.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
10-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Last Post by Sassy
09-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Last Post by Jdub
10-07-2005, 10:34 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-27-2005, 03:13 PM
Last Post by Bill
04-19-2005, 09:53 PM
Last Post by asshat
04-08-2005, 12:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)