Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Someone hook me up with a
#1

pic of VitE...I know he's posted it before but I cann't find the damn thing.
Reply
#2

I can send you his hook cock pic, if that helps.
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I can send you his hook cock pic, if that helps.

that might work....but the gheyness factor keeps me from saying ok.
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:that might work....but the gheyness factor keeps me from saying ok.

yea cause begging for a guys pic isnt gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:yea cause begging for a guys pic isnt gay.

I was gonna upload it to his favorite spam link...
Reply
#6

[Image: realvite.jpg]

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#7

lad Wrote:[Image: realvite.jpg]

that's it....thanx lad.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Last Post by Dagger
03-27-2008, 12:27 AM
Someone hook me up
PurpleHaze
Last Post by TomFoolery
07-28-2005, 03:09 AM
Last Post by SanDog
05-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Last Post by 5,7,8,-trimethyltocol
03-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Last Post by asshat
01-05-2005, 07:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)