Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Did Tom crash the Site with his Million Thread?

TomFoolery Wrote:Oops! Didn't think it would cause any financial repurcussions (sp?). If it helps to delete the thread then by all means please do so.

My bad.

We don't delete threads here. Ban him just for saying that :d

what? Wrote:
TomFoolery Wrote:Oops! Didn't think it would cause any financial repurcussions (sp?). If it helps to delete the thread then by all means please do so.

My bad.

We don't delete threads here. Ban him just for saying that :d
You can't always decide for yourself.:-) Let us change the subject.

Welcome to IT full time tom

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.

PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?

Don't you guys enforce a maximum character allowance in each post?

Son, I am Disappoint.

I was gone for a few hours and came back to 1 new thread. So I guess I did not miss much.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

damn this place has been full of drama this week....

BIRD33 Wrote:Like he meant to do it.Do you menstruate?

No but I thoroughly enjoy stomping the living shit out of pipsqueaks like you in the real world boy. You'll get the skinny from Lee later but in a nutshell, it took down 400 + websites on the shared FREE SERVER we were on. After getting in touch with the ISP we are not welcome on the FREE server any longer. Therefore it just earned the site a quite hefty $$$$ bill per month for a dedicated server. It was either a dedicated server or shut the site down. RACK that. Really amusing. Idiots.

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Don't you guys enforce a maximum character allowance in each post?

Surly this would of stopped any "crash" gang

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.

he really banned you permanently... what a fucking moron.

GO GET EM, CLAY!

Damn. That sucks. I am sure that he did not mean to do it though.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

SanDog Wrote:Damn. That sucks. I am sure that he did not mean to do it though.
What's wrong.Indeed it does suck.Oh. What makes you so certain? That's what I meant to say.

Beaucephus Wrote:No but I thoroughly enjoy stomping the living shit out of pipsqueaks like you in the real world boy. You'll get the skinny from Lee later but in a nutshell, it took down 400 + websites on the shared FREE SERVER we were on. After getting in touch with the ISP we are not welcome on the FREE server any longer. Therefore it just earned the site a quite hefty $$$$ bill per month for a dedicated server. It was either a dedicated server or shut the site down. RACK that. Really amusing. Idiots.

Um, beau, I don't think tom knew it would cause any problems.

Beaucephus Wrote:No but I thoroughly enjoy stomping the living shit out of pipsqueaks like you in the real world boy. You'll get the skinny from Lee later but in a nutshell, it took down 400 + websites on the shared FREE SERVER we were on. After getting in touch with the ISP we are not welcome on the FREE server any longer. Therefore it just earned the site a quite hefty $$$$ bill per month for a dedicated server. It was either a dedicated server or shut the site down. RACK that. Really amusing. Idiots.

Tell them it was an error and that LFC, what?, and britishlad will suck however many cocks it takes to have them keep IT on the free server.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.

TomFoolery Wrote:

Tell them it was an error and that LFC, what?, and britishlad will suck however many cocks it takes to have them keep IT on the free server.
Your message.Where did britishlad will suck however many cocks it take to have them keep IT on the free server?

TomFoolery Wrote:I couldn't respond because I got banned. Permanently.
Reason?

the tone beau is giving everyone makes me want to shit myself.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

TomFoolery Wrote:Well Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!

Um, Tom, I think it might take more than that.

[Image: line.gif]

Tom, you may have to smoke a few too.

LFC Wrote:Tom, you may have to smoke a few too.

I'll help ya Tom...

Sin,
Sandog

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Don't you guys enforce a maximum character allowance in each post?

Beau, I don't mean to be a dick about this, but I don't think tomf meant for this to happen. Why are they going to get rid of you after one problem like this? Sometimes mistakes happen, and I believe that if proper enforcement is put into place, and you can prove it's there, they will reconsider.

Son, I am Disappoint.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tron
08-15-2007, 02:12 AM