Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Tom crash the Site with his Million Thread?
I can't get that fucker to load either.
[Image: line.gif]
i think so...what a fuckin cock job he is.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
:loool: Crazy fucker.
I've been locked out since noon.....wtf? I know you phukkers don't like me much but geesz..
i'm gonna try it, gimme a sec
Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
yeah i've been at TT getting harrassed by strangers...it sucked
Tom posted a thread at UJ that said he crashed the site with his 1,000,000 thread. A few people posted that it was funny and then dairy posted a quote of his previous post that said that if anyone came and flooded IT to retaliate against UDC's flood the other night, they would be banned.

Now I can't get tom to respond to PM's over there. Funny shit.
Yes he did and I will get back to you all in a little on that
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Asshat Wrote:Tom posted a thread at UJ that said he crashed the site with his 1,000,000 thread. A few people posted that it was funny and then dairy posted a quote of his previous post that said that if anyone came and flooded IT to retaliate against UDC's flood the other night, they would be banned.

Now I can't get tom to respond to PM's over there. Funny shit.

I couldn't respond because I got banned. Permanently.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Impressive. The consequences to the site itself as a result of his actions are coming soon. His little game has cost the site big time. More from Lee later. Good job Tom. Thanks alot. RACK you. :|
rack dude, that was kinda funny.

No seriously looks like IT is draining ressources of Leeman's WSP. rack us all.
cLaY Wrote:yeah i've been at TT getting harrassed by strangers...it sucked
U2?
Son, I am Disappoint.
Beaucephus Wrote:Impressive. The consequences to the site itself as a result of his actions are coming soon. His little game has cost the site big time. More from Lee later. Good job Tom. Thanks alot. RACK you. :|

woman, get in the kitchen and bake me a pie...
TomFoolery Wrote:I couldn't respond because I got banned. Permanently.
It was bound to happen eventually.

Rack you for the funny shit though.
Son, I am Disappoint.
I'll pitch in if money can fix it. I don't think he thought it would do any harm.
Beaucephus Wrote:Impressive. The consequences to the site itself as a result of his actions are coming soon. His little game has cost the site big time. More from Lee later. Good job Tom. Thanks alot. RACK you. :|

Oops! Didn't think it would cause any financial repurcussions (sp?). If it helps to delete the thread then by all means please do so.

My bad.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
So exactly what the fuck did you post here Tom?
Son, I am Disappoint.
TomFoolery Wrote:Oops! Didn't think it would cause any financial repurcussions (sp?). If it helps to delete the thread then by all means please do so.

My bad.
Can your av get any bigger?

Like he meant to do it.Do you menstruate?
See You In Toledo
Great week at IT by the way. Just goes to prove that its a bitch when the masters get in an "epoch challenge" with each other. How is the view from the backseat now bdic?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions thread Banana 292 9,241 08-15-2007, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Tron