Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

In case you haven't checked FF standings...(NSFW)

...I put up 200 points and now have a sharing lead of the league with mental midgets, thanks to TF's shit team.

The following moves make me look genius:

QB Mark Brunell
D Detroit Lions

RACK myself for not even showing up for the draft.

Any league that gives McGahee 20+ points for yesterday's performance is a joke.

[Image: boston.jpg]

WoolyGoat Wrote:Any league that gives McGahee 20+ points for yesterday's performance is a joke.

Agreed,tomlinson had 48 total yards no Td's and still got me 22 points.This is bush league, nice job 8.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Agreed,tomlinson had 48 total yards no Td's and still got me 22 points.This is bush league, nice job 8.

no shit? i don't pay attention to how scoring is awarded.

regardless, i'd still be fucking people up

BIRD33 Wrote:This is bush league, nice job 8.

Thanks.. I always keep the option of changing the scoring. Good job checking it out and letting me know your opinons before the season started.

I also started a thread to change the scoring after week 3.. clay, bill and I were the only ones that voted.

BIRD33 Wrote:Agreed,tomlinson had 48 total yards no Td's and still got me 22 points.This is bush league, nice job 8.

My Terrell Owens and Steve Smith combo doesn't outscore Kevin Jones and Marcell Shipp.

TomFoolery Wrote:My Terrell Owens and Steve Smith combo doesn't outscore Kevin Jones and Marcell Shipp.

If you guyses want me to change it now I will.. I couldn't give two shits and a fuck..

TomFoolery Wrote:My Terrell Owens and Steve Smith combo doesn't outscore Kevin Jones and Marcell Shipp.

Kevin should be turning it up the rest of the year with Cory back in the lineup. What did you think of Garcia? Very promising if you ask me...

alright...

Its midseason so it shouldn't matter but I took away the 1 point for attempts on the RBs...

You guyses want me to take anything else out?

cLaY Wrote:Kevin should be turning it up the rest of the year with Cory back in the lineup. What did you think of Garcia? Very promising if you ask me...

The point I'm trying to make is that I have two of the top 5 wideouts in just about any fantasy format, yet they aren't scoring as many points in this league as two of the worst performing running backs. Shipp got me 18 points yesterday and had 8 rushing yards.

The shit sucks.

Anhil8tor Wrote:alright...

Its midseason so it shouldn't matter but I took away the 1 point for attempts on the RBs...

You guyses want me to take anything else out?

Does that shit adjust scoring for previous weeks too?

TomFoolery Wrote:The point I'm trying to make is that I have two of the top 5 wideouts in just about any fantasy format, yet they aren't scoring as many points in this league as two of the worst performing running backs. Shipp got me 18 points yesterday and had 8 rushing yards.

The shit sucks.

Point made and it should be fixed next week. RB's will no longer get 1 point per attempt..

Is there any other scoring malfunctions I should look at?

TomFoolery Wrote:Does that shit adjust scoring for previous weeks too?

Yes.. stats are updated now

TomFoolery Wrote:The point I'm trying to make is that I have two of the top 5 wideouts in just about any fantasy format, yet they aren't scoring as many points in this league as two of the worst performing running backs. Shipp got me 18 points yesterday and had 8 rushing yards.

The shit sucks.

My Santana Moss/Terry Glenn combo is $$$, so is my Willis McGahee/Lamont Jordan/Dominick Davis triple threat. My chances look good this year.

Now, about the Lions...

8 how can you expect to be a moderator here if you cant run a ffl league without hand holding?

See You In Toledo

[Image: 303.jpg]

BIRD33 Wrote:8 how can you expect to be a moderator here if you cant run a ffl league without hand holding?

I was hoping you'd help me out when I get my mod status..

FFB leagues are different for everyone. Normally I set up the league and adjust scoring/starters and points based on what everyone else wants. I was under the wrong impression that you people would join and check said stats to see if you agreed or disagreed with any of it.

I was wrong.

cLaY Wrote:My Santana Moss/Terry Glenn combo is $$$, so is my Willis McGahee/Lamont Jordan/Dominick Davis triple threat. My chances look good this year.

Now, about the Lions...

Lions suck,I cant believe they are talking about firing Mariucci.Millens drafting 3 WR's in a row is the problem.Also picking a qb who cant beat out a fag isnt good either.

See You In Toledo

Anhil8tor Wrote:I was wrong.

yes,yes you are.

See You In Toledo

BIRD33 Wrote:Lions suck,I cant believe they are talking about firing Mariucci.Millens drafting average 3 WR's in a row is the problem.Also picking a qb who cant beat out a fag isnt good either.

I'm under the impression that the month of October means shit, especially in their division. With Garcia running the offense I expect a turn around. Defense will continue leading the NFC in TOs. Lions will be representing the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM