Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I had mexican today
#1

for lunch. Got me to wondering, does a mexican chick's (Eva Longoria) pussy smell like a taco?

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#2

http://insanetrain.com/forums/showthread...ht=Mexican
Reply
#3

Jdub Wrote:for lunch. Got me to wondering, does a mexican chick's (Eva Longoria) pussy smell like a taco?

Most likely it smells like cumin.
Reply
#4

Shadrach Wrote:Most likely it smells like cumin.
That earns a half rack.
Reply
#5

Banana Wrote:http://insanetrain.com/forums/showthread...ht=Mexican

I've been waiting since April for a good answer!! Fuck, I had to ask again!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#6

stick with posting smut

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:stick with posting smut
everyone has a place

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)