Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fly Wheels
#1

Any body else play with these shits?
[Image: 262804.jpg]
[Image: 262796B.jpg]
Holy Cat ass they're fun. Lil' E is only three and they're made for 5 and up. But I don't give two turds in a blender. Sure he's takin' a shot of two to the head. That's what kids do!

RACK 'em!
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:Any body else play with these shits?
[Image: 262804.jpg]
[Image: 262796B.jpg]
Holy Cat ass they're fun. Lil' E is only three and they're made for 5 and up. But I don't give two turds in a blender. Sure he's takin' a shot of two to the head. That's what kids do!

RACK 'em!

Yeah, lil B latched onto a pack of them the other day at walmart....I couldn't rip the pack outta his hands so I was forced to buy them....the cat's already taken a few shots to the head and so has the sister......thank god he cann't pull the rip cord that hard yet....I was playing with one the other night and sent one thru the insulation/wall (no drywall)
Reply
#3

This is the only thing my 18 month old is allowed to play with is a
5 lb medicine ball
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:This is the only thing my 18 month old is allowed to play with is a
5 lb medicine ball

...and the inuslin needles.
Reply
#5

Never seen 'em before. Do they actually fly?
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:...and the inuslin needles.

Yeah, "insulin". Sure.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

Vitamin E Wrote:...and the inuslin needles.


nope.. working him out at a young age..

he looks like one of those guys on the strong man competition picking up that ball to set in on a desk
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:This is the only thing my 18 month old is allowed to play with is a
5 lb medicine ball

your shitting me right?...my kid is 20 months and enjoys pounding 10 penny nails with a 24 ounce eastwing framing hammer.....little fucker is pretty handy with a cordless drill too.
Reply
#9

I will visiting the store on the way home for little dogger.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

Shadrach Wrote:Never seen 'em before. Do they actually fly?


They run on the ground until they hit anything then they're airborne.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:your shitting me right?...my kid is 20 months and enjoys pounding 10 penny nails with a 24 ounce eastwing framing hammer.....little fucker is pretty handy with a cordless drill too.


Nope.. he lifts a 5 lb medicine ball over his head...

i'll take a picture of it tonight or when I think about it.

He is big for his age.. but he thinks that its fun
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:Nope.. he lifts a 5 lb medicine ball over his head...

i'll take a picture of it tonight or when I think about it.

He is big for his age.. but he thinks that its fun

can he count yet? My kid is $$$ at counting stairs steps...
Reply
#13

Nevermind, it was lame.

FTFY

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:can he count yet? My kid is $$$ at counting stairs steps...


he goes to 3.. thats about it. he talks all the time but most of it is jibberish..

best things that he says:

BASEBALL!!!

FOOTBALL!!!

HOCKEY!!!

(depending on what I am watching)
Reply
#15

Bill Wrote:can he count yet? My kid is $$$ at counting the 12 steps...

Feext
Reply
#16

Vitamin E Wrote:Feext

actually there are 12 step to the upstairs....13 to the basment...
Reply
#17

Vitamin E Wrote:Feext

Nice! I was going with food stamps...didn't work.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:he goes to 3.. thats about it. he talks all the time but most of it is jibberish..

best things that he says:

BASEBALL!!!

FOOTBALL!!!

HOCKEY!!!

(depending on what I am watching)

My kid says

Tractor, house, cycle (for motorcycle), kitty cat, puppy dog, horse, no, his sister's names, etc....he's busting out new words every day at this point.
Reply
#19

SanDog Wrote:Nice! I was going with food stamps...didn't work.

I chuckled at the Food Stamp comment. We're in stride today.
Reply
#20

Bill Wrote:My kid says

Tractor, house, cycle (for motorcycle), kitty cat, puppy dog, horse, no, his sister's names, etc....he's busting out new words every day at this point.


Fuck.. I didn't even want to bring up tractor....

><
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
01-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery
05-26-2005, 02:50 AM
Last Post by SanDog
04-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
12-27-2004, 09:31 PM
Hot Wheels
VitaminE
Last Post by CodeWarrior
10-19-2004, 07:56 AM
Last Post by parwell
05-22-2004, 08:56 AM
Last Post by diabolik
04-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Big wheels
parwell
Last Post by parwell
03-23-2004, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)