This past weekend sucked.
The rain started here on firday and didn't stop till Saturday evening.....and were not talking drizel either. All in all we wound up with somewhere between 8-15 inches of rain in 24 hours....the Rain gauge at home tops out at 10" and it was full so I have no clue how much we got...Creeks are flooded, road are washed out....
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Bill Wrote:This past weekend sucked.
The rain started here on firday and didn't stop till Saturday evening.....and were not talking drizel either. All in all we wound up with somewhere between 8-15 inches of rain in 24 hours....the Rain gauge at home tops out at 10" and it was full so I have no clue how much we got...Creeks are flooded, road are washed out....
Well now your boat investment might get in handy .....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah it was pretty hideous here our way too....whole east coast from Florida to i think NY was in this storm....now the rain is stalled just off the coast and coming back ashore to give us another dose....
yippee...:blink:
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
we haven't had rain since rita passed through
The county where I live delared a state of emergency.....just too much damn water..
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
what about the young girl who's car hydroplanned off that bridge into the "swollen" creek....and the current wedge her car under the bridge....? That's messed up....
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Bill Wrote:I've got a dirty mind.....
as for the story...I hadn't heard that one.
i grinned from ear to ear typing the word "swollen"....:lol2:
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2005, 05:32 PM by
Fairiedust.)
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Bill Wrote:My dockers are swollen......just sayin.
pm box still await detail pick of "said" bulge i mean ....ummm...swelling..
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Bill Wrote:pm sent! 8-15 inches of rain
:yay: 8-15inches of what....:wub:
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Bill Wrote:My penis has $$$ fashion sence!
i'll rack that....
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.