Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

here he is
#1

Smile

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#2

Aww He is just gorgeous . Hes going to be a real lady killer when he goes to school Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin . It wouldnt be hard to spoil him ... throw in an extra egg from us Big Grin
Reply
#3

Hey hambone ....

I'm preregistering : Hambone JR her at Insane for him .... Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

No problem, only thing but he's a he

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)