Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

happy birthday sexy
#1

you know who you are
:roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Thanks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

sexy is not the first word that comes to mind when i think of you, birdboy

sin

i'm not caLy

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

If snarg refers to somebody as "sexy", he could be referring to anybody from Lindsey Lohann to Estelle Getty (is she still alive?).
Reply
#5

Raiden Wrote:If snarg refers to somebody as "sexy", he could be referring to anybody from Lindsey Lohann to Estelle Getty (is she still alive?).

It's mean what you said, luckily you could have been meaner saying something like "he's referring to people who doesn't exist..." :d
Reply
#6

Raiden Wrote:If snarg refers to somebody as "sexy", he could be referring to anybody from Lindsey Lohann to Estelle Getty (is she still alive?).
I hope not. I have her in my Death Pool.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)