Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

ntype is back in europe
#1

posting from shipol airport right now...

damn that stay in the us was quite epoch, really liked it..too short. almost missed my plane..I forgot that I was leaving the 20 to arrive the 21 (hey miss from the bar yesterday evening sorry I won't be able to come to that rendez-vous).
Reply
#2

hey fukker......glad you made it home. The one time you could possibly get laid, and you fuk'd it up?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Drunk Chicks Dig You.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Thanks for paying us a visit.

Did you get to the Art Institute or take an architecture tour? Visit the Sears Tower? etc?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:hey fukker......glad you made it home. The one time you could possibly get laid, and you fuk'd it up?

yes totally. I shall live an eternity of shame for that. Or just go rub one eventually later as I have a big "boner of the tired" (never happens ?).

Paddy Wrote:Drunk Chicks Dig You.

well I was drunk too :d

TomFoolery Wrote:Thanks for paying us a visit.

Did you get to the Art Institute or take an architecture tour? Visit the Sears Tower? etc?

no,no,no

fuck that I'm a slum but only one week was too short I mean it's like I was going for a marathon "ok today it's that stuff the morning then I'll catch this one by going back by feet..." fuck it's holidays but I got to come back in the us.

I took a boat tour and I had an overview of the architecture and stuff that was cool.

Now I know why there aren't many boats on the Michigan lake "the water quality went from "extremely toxic" to "nice"" or something like that.
It was funney indeed.
Reply
#6

post the pic of you and the jello shot chick....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

glad you made it home....may i suggest a little sleep....oh yeah and how's the future looking..lol

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:post the pic of you and the jello shot chick....

no I told her that she won't finish on the internet, anyhow look at the thread I've just made there some hottie in there.
Reply
#9

you have really outdone yourself with this troll, VitE. Congrats.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:you have really outdone yourself with this troll, VitE. Congrats.

it would be easier for everyone if you admited that you had nothing on that one.
Reply
#11

ntype Wrote:no I told her that she won't finish on the internet, anyhow look at the thread I've just made there some hottie in there.

now why would you say a thing like that?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

Michman Wrote:now why would you say a thing like that?

dunno, she was cute and stuff. I tend to have difficulties to say no to cuties.
Reply
#13

ntype Wrote:dunno, she was cute and stuff. I tend to have difficulties to say no to cuties.

your gunna make someone a good wife someday. Never give the house away just cuz she's cute. Damn it was like me and Paddy were the only dood's with women experience this weekend. I should charge for teaching this shit.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

Michman Wrote:your gunna make someone a good wife someday. Never give the house away just cuz she's cute. Damn it was like me and Paddy were the only dood's with women experience this weekend. I should charge for teaching this shit.

Well and if she's cute and does good bj's ?
Reply
#15

Michman Wrote:your gunna make someone a good wife someday. Never give the house away just cuz she's cute. Damn it was like me and Paddy were the only dood's with women experience this weekend. I should charge for teaching this shit.
Tee ball coaches are severly underpaid.
Reply
#16

ntype Wrote:Well and if she's cute and does good bj's ?

then you'll be happy.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

Michman Wrote:I should charge for teaching this shit.

Make sure you include this one in your lesson paln:


Michman (to TF's broad): "It's a good thing I'm here because Tom needs all the help he can get."



I never got to thank you for that one, you asshole.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#18

n, thanks for the sweet pic of the sunday edition of the chicago tribune.
Reply
#19

TomFoolery Wrote:Make sure you include this one in your lesson paln:


Michman (to TF's broad): "It's a good thing I'm here because Tom needs all the help he can get."



I never got to thank you for that one, you asshole.

:loool: did I really say that? Confusedcratch: I was $$$ if I did.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#20

Hey You got to shove your lap rocket in her gut locker anyway...no harm done.... Mich -50 buddy points for cock blocking in the 2nd degree by a married dood.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Fairiedust
10-30-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)