Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anyone hear the Larry Johnson 911 call
#1

Funny shit.. seriously. Dude calls 911 because his wife won't quit talking..
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:Funny shit.. seriously. Dude calls 911 because his wife won't quit talking..


should I play the dood this week...Confusedcratch:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Michman Wrote:should I play the dood this week...Confusedcratch:


fuck you.. no way you should beat me starting holmes and johnson..

complete fluke
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-23-2010, 12:35 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-05-2010, 06:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)