Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Members I'd Like to Shoot With a Harpoon Gun
#1

Blueeyedwoman, Major Private, Mastermoose, Shadrach

you should all go sexually entice your own ass cavities with a stuffed buffalo head
Reply
#2

cLaY Wrote:you should all go sexually entice your own ass cavities with a stuffed buffalo head


Been there, done that :roll:

Having a bad day, babe?
Reply
#3

I made a list !! I made a list!!:kneel:
Reply
#4

I want to make love to you.
Reply
#5

Only if my wife can join in!!!:wub: :xrate:
Reply
#6

Major Private Wrote:Only if my wife can join in!!!:wub: :xrate:


Not you!


My honey, Clay.
Reply
#7

I bet she's a whore so I dont see a problem.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Poopity poop poop poop
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
11-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Last Post by Banana
07-19-2007, 12:50 AM
5 Members online
leucetios
Last Post by BIRD33
07-18-2007, 09:03 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-12-2007, 01:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-05-2007, 05:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)