Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is it me
#1

or is the world going to hell in a handbasket?

Quote:Police said a 15-year-old girl robbed and fatally shot two men who had given her and a 14-year-old friend a ride to a motel, and both girls were arrested Thursday.
The killings were "very methodical," said John Bankhead, spokesman for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.



http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/25/motel.k...index.html
Reply
#2

No different than ever before. Never pick up hitchhikers, not matter what they look like.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

Did they at least "get some" first?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:No different than ever before. Never pick up hitchhikers, not matter what they look like.

Even if they're carrying the "Won't Kill You" sign like Joe Dirt?
Reply
#5

Joe Dirt had the second best Mullet ever behind Steve Sanders Frullet. I would pick up Joe Dirt.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

Wtf

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#7

handbasket...definitely....the second arrival of Christ....

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#8

Fairiedust Wrote:handbasket...definitely....the second arrival of Christ....

If I were him I wouldn't come back.. just sayin'


I like how the car made several stops after it picked up the girls and before getting to the motel... and it was on one of those stops that the girl got the gun. :S
Reply
#9

15 years old kills two fucks and gets charged as an adult but if she willingly bounces on my cocks for the better part of an hour - it's rape. Lovely.


-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#10

SporK Wrote:15 years old kills two fucks and gets charged as an adult but if she willingly bounces on my cocks for the better part of an hour - it's rape. Lovely.


-Spork

Come on Spork, be realistic. We all know that they are mature enough to know what they are doing when they decide to pick up and shoot two men in cold blood. But when it comes to sex they are just not mature enough to make their own decisions.
Reply
#11

leucetios Wrote:Come on Spork, be realistic. We all know that they are mature enough to know what they are doing when they decide to pick up and shoot two men in cold blood. But when it comes to sex they are just not mature enough to make their own decisions.


amen...

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)