Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I am amused right now because..
#1

For some unknown reason, I just went over to IT, just to check it out. On the first page of the general discussion type area, there are 6 of the threads that are on this front page. I mean they are literally word for word the threads that are here. Laughing Like copy and pasted Laughing Polls even have the same options Laughing And, they aren't even all started by the same person. Like 3 or 4 different people. I'd link, but I don't think anyone wants to go to shiteaters.com.
For all of those upstanding members of both boards, I am not slamming you or attacking you. I just thought it was amusing Wink
Reply
#2

Gotta be flumper.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

Same responses?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

ncbiker Wrote:
AKHunter Wrote:Whats IT and is this good or bad news? :oops:


It's neither good nor bad. It is what it is. If you're into juvenial smack talk(ie..see 7th grade ), scatology jokes accompanied with appropriate pics, and of course the daily UJ sucks because....threads, then IT is the right place for you.

However, if you feel you grew out of that stage, then Uj is the right place for you.
...
Reply
#5

:lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Sounds about right to me. Poop.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill9
02-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Last Post by CodeWarrior
08-20-2004, 12:16 AM
I was amused
Banana
Last Post by leucetios
07-23-2004, 07:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)