08-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Fuck, I love that guy!
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
BIRD33 Wrote:Have you picked out what you going to do on your date this weekend?Wendys or Taco Bell?Minature golf or bowling?
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
BIRD33 Wrote:African restaurant?Why?Does it serve alcohol?
BIRD33 Wrote:African restaurant?Why?Does it serve alcohol?
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
cLaY Wrote:because he's cultured, he listens to Talib Kweli
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
cLaY Wrote:because he's cultured, he listens to Talib Kweli
BIRD33 Wrote:African restaurant?Why?Does it serve alcohol?
BIRD33 Wrote:Im more cultured than both you hicks put together but taking a chick to an african place on a first date looks like your a poser.Try something different after you bang her.
cLaY Wrote:oh Bird, you're so silly
BIRD33 Wrote:Im more cultured than both you hicks put together but taking a chick to an african place on a first date looks like your a poser.Try something different after you bang her.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote:I listed some restaurants and asked which ones she liked. She chose the African one.
Your thoughts?
TomFoolery Wrote:I listed some restaurants and asked which ones she liked. She chose the African one.
Your thoughts?
BIRD33 Wrote:Im just more comfortable on first dates in familar surrondings.
BIRD33 Wrote:You'll fuck it up either way.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
TomFoolery Wrote:Yeah, but I'll get a $$$ thread out of it so it's all good.
TomFoolery Wrote:Yeah, but I'll get a $$$ thread out of it so it's all good.