Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

we gonna get some fucking pics today or just hear about how you can't find your camera again?
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:we gonna get some fucking pics today or just hear about how you can't find your camera again?

Was working on it till this fuck nut I know started a thread that I had to respond too..........

PS what would your mail person think if you got a package from the Penis Institute of America?
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:Was working on it till this fuck nut I know started a thread that I had to respond too..........

PS what would your mail person think if you got a package from the Penis Institute of America?


doubt they'd care.. tell me ahead of time if I need to open the box by myself.. .I don't want my kid to see anything that will permanantly scar him.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Pickle
10-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Last Post by who
09-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-12-2008, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)