Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sandog!!! Where the fuck you been?
#1

:wub: (first one today bird)

I haven't seen you in ages... how goes it in so cal? Make sure you fill up your gas tank on the way home for me.
Reply
#2

I was on vacation in North Carolina in Wrightsville beach. It was sweet. Lots of drinking and eating. It was a great time.
The gas is pretty high, around $2.80 that I saw this morning.

Fuck.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

SanDog Wrote:I was on vacation in North Carolina in Wrightsville beach. It was sweet. Lots of drinking and eating. It was a great time.
The gas is pretty high, around $2.80 that I saw this morning.

Fuck.


Damn..it's high down by you. I paid $2.57 this morning. I hear it's going to get worse too. Fuck.
Reply
#4

thanks SD..

for future reference though..don't take an hour to answer me next time
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:thanks SD..

for future reference though..don't take an hour to answer me next time

Yeah, sorry about that. I am busy trying to get caught up.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:Yeah, sorry about that. I am busy trying to get caught up.


you should never be too busy for an IT bro.. shouldn't the boss have some underling doing his job while he is gone.
Reply
#7

This thread was over yesterday.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:you should never be too busy for an IT bro.. shouldn't the boss have some underling doing his job while he is gone.

For most of my work I do. But is review time, and I have to do them all personally. HR would kill me if I handed them off.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:This thread was over yesterday.

As was every other thread.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by leeman
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)